PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Power has shifted back to the AFC

JMC00

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
@ESPNStatsInfo
The AFC has 11 teams with winning records, the most from one conference through 11 games in a season in NFL history (@EliasSports)

@ESPNStatsInfo
The AFC has 11 teams with winning records, the most from one conference through 11 games in a season in NFL history (@EliasSports)

Compliments of the NFC South and half of the NFC North! The AFC North has one loss (Steelers lost 27-24 to Tampa Bay) against the NFC South.

@ESPNStatsInfo
Actually the AFC is only 25-23 vs NFC. As you wrote it is skewed AFC North is 10-1-1 vs NFC South but NFC East is 10-2 vs AFC South...It's just that there are the have and have nots (Oak,NYJ, Jax) that skew it.

Actually the AFC is only 25-23 vs NFC. As you wrote it is skewed AFC North is 10-1-1 vs NFC South but NFC East is 10-2 vs AFC South...It's just that there are the have and have nots (Oak,NYJ, Jax) that skew it.

I think it was 2006 that the AFC won 44 games and the NFC won 20. last year i think it was 30-34 (AFC-NFC).

Definitely shifting back to the AFC this season in the latest oscillation of power.

I think the NFC could reasonably win 9 or 10 of the remaining games with the AFC.
@Ariz over KC
@Dal over Indy
@GB over NE
GB over @Buf
@Min over NYJ
NYG over @Jax
BYG over @Tenn
SF over @Oak
@SF over SD
@SL over Oak

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes