PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Poll: Will you watch the opener if TB is suspended?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

If Tom Brady is suspended, will you watch the Patriots at Cardinals on ESPN?

• Yes - These are still the Patriots, and I'll support them

Votes: 127 78.4%
  • No - I can't even watch and won't support the NFL or ESPN

Votes: 20 12.3%
  • Undecided - I am generally unaware if I am more likely than not to watch

Votes: 15 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I am curious how many people are planning to watch the opening game on Sunday Night on ESPN at Arizona if TB12 isn't playing.

Yes, as Bill is still there and TB12 will be back. If BB and TB12 retired ? Different answer.

Also if I had a ratings box then I would NOT watch but as my watching affects nothing then I will.

I enjoy watching the Patriots and I won't let the crooks of the NFL take that joy away from me.

I will do everything I can, however, so that those crooks profit as little from me as possible, but I will watch, maybe on a pirated stream so nobody can count me as a viewer.

But no more NFL Sunday ticket subscription, no more NFL apparel purchases, no more in-stadium experiences either.

Everyone will watch, as much as it sucks, we are all slaves to the NFL

I'm watching the Patriots and Jimmy Garrapolo beat the Arizona Cardinals.

Run the table on the first four as the world's greatest FU to Roger Goodell and Co.

Hell yeah! I want to see if I should just stop watching football for the next decade. If Garoppolo is anything like Brady, I'm done.

Besides I'm using a keeper on Edelman. So definitely wanna see him rack up points.

Though I can't vote. Can ya add an option that says "Yes I'm watching, but I don't care about supporting the Pats."

Belichick has a ton of talent to work with and he's the GOAT, 4-0/3-1 won't shock me one bit. I definitely respect the Cardinals and see beating them in Arizona as a tall order but I believe Belichick is more than up to the challenge.

The Patriots are my team. I'm gonna watch. I don't care if the league offices are corrupt slimeballs -- I'm still supporting my boys.

My homerism is really kicking into high gear on this because I want it to Backfire as badly as possible on the 31 and the Park Avenue @ssholes. I will try to mitigate it however and settle for a 4-0 start, another Lombardi, and a high first rounder for Garrapolo.

I'm not greedy, that will suffice.

The answer to any poll on this subject is a definite NO. But unfortunately like a drug just say no is easier said then done.

Hell yeah! I want to see if I should just stop watching football for the next decade. If Garoppolo is anything like Brady, I'm done.

Besides I'm using a keeper on Edelman. So definitely wanna see him rack up points.
See ya in 2026.

yes, but i'll lose my mind every time jimmy ****s up.

also whenever the cardinals make plays and celebrate. that kind of **** bothers me knowing if brady plays we crush them!!

My homerism is really kicking into high gear on this because I want it to Backfire as badly as possible on the 31 and the Park Avenue @ssholes. I will try to mitigate it however and settle for a 4-0 start, another Lombardi, and a high first rounder for Garrapolo.

I'm not greedy, that will suffice.
At a minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes