PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Poll: if the Pats do not make the playoffs...

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Will you watch the playoffs if the Pats don't make it?

• Yes... I'm a hopeless addict. Damn you, NFL!

Votes: 21 27.6%
  • Yes... to fervently root against all the teams I hate

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Yes... to root for my second choice, which may or may not be Tampa Bay

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I will pursue an option the likes of which your feeble mind cannot comprehend

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Yug a dellik siweL yaR

Votes: 15 19.7%

• Total voters
I'll watch any game that doesn't include the winless Jets. I'm an addict but even I have limits.

I'll basically scoreboard check and maybe watch a good matchup

I may sneak peeks just to see what real WRs and TEs look like catching passes from functional 21st century QBs.

And I will definitely rubberneck the likely Arians implosion

Of course, Football is an amazing game. There will be amazing teams playing each other with their lifes on the line, its great entertainment

Yes of course and i will hope for a victory of a team that i do not dislike...

Most likely will root for an underdog, and against any team from KC, Pitt, Bmore, GB, LA, Seattle....oh no, I might be rooting for the gints.....

Unlikely. Being 7-10 hours ahead, it's an effort to watch the Pats. I'll be sleeping soundly, not giving a ****. If AZ got to the Super Bowl somehow, I'd watch that.

Absolutely.

Im contemplating not watching the last 3 Pats games.

This is awful TV.
How about the playoffs when the Pats make it there?

Most likely will root for an underdog, and against any team from KC, Pitt, Bmore, GB, LA, Seattle....oh no, I might be rooting for the gints.....
Funny you say that... whenever I have no rooting interest, I'm always 100% in for...

4q4z4j.gif

After the complete and utter railroading that was “deflate gate” my hatred for all things 32 knows no bounds. Honestly if it wasn’t for BB and some of the older players I want to see finish their careers I wouldn’t watch Patriot games either. The thing is by continuing to watch I know I will get hooked on some of the younger guys like Dugger, Harris, Gunner, and even Meyers is intriguing cuz I love overachievers who scrap for everything they get. So I compromise and refuse to let the lying, thieving, scum ridden filth that gives FIFA a run for its money as the most corrupt organization in sports, ruin my enjoyment of football. They will never receive another dime of my money, but I do watch just Patriot games, so if they are not in the playoffs I will not be watching.
Here's a poster for you...

Defund NFL.jpg

Hope the Bills get one if we can’t. Doubt it will happen this year but division rivalry aside I’ll be happy for their fans. Remind me a lot of us in the old days.

Allen is likeable too. I don’t like saying that about a division rival lol

I watch and root for them every game, every year, even the down years when they were lucky to win a couple games I was there rooting. Some fans are spoiled by success but there's a lot of die hards that watch them through thick and thin.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back