PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Plummer continues to make Week 3 hurt even more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow, the Broncos are to the Pats as the Pats are to the Colts. The Colts are a good team but are 5-17 against the PATS. 1-7 when Tom Brady started as QB. Go figure..

Last edited:
Our pass defense isn't very good in general. We allow them to get into a rythm and it snowballs. Other teams eventually make a mistake, apparently he doesn't.

Better blitz packages maybe. Our front 3 do nothing in pass rushing so we might as well play nickel all the time and have safety and corner blitzes.

This is what I say to the Donkee fans here in Denver:

"Jake Plummer; Joe Montana." "I can't tell the difference."

I don't think the average fan out here gets my east coast sarcasm.

The Pats better figure a way to beat these guys. I reckon we will see them again in the playoffs.

Unless of course they play the Colts first, in which case the Donkees will lose. Peyton & Co. own them. Go figure.

The local fans here don't like it when I point that out to them either.

denverpatsfan said:
Unless of course they play the Colts first, in which case the Donkees will lose. Peyton & Co. own them. Go figure.

The local fans here don't like it when I point that out to them either.

Bronco fans live in a 2-team universe where it's them and the Pats- since they beat the Pats regularly they are therefore the best team in football. Too bad they can't get past teams whose coaches are in their 1st pro game EVER :)

As far as Plummer goes, here's my perspective - agree/disagree?

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showpost.php?p=230000&postcount=7

Great analysis of the 3rd down situations! They waited for the exact perfect moment in that game to call the endzone pass on 3&1 and the roll out pass that resulted in another 1st down.

You are right they didn't get any pressure on him in that game. When they did he scrambled for 11-yards.

The Donkees have shown just enough of their offensive playbook to win this season. Come playoffs they will call plays nobody has seen yet this year. That has me worried.

The Pats need to Colts to beat the Broncos this weekend, but I'm afraid to think that maybe the tide has turned in this rivialry. The Donkees D is playing at the highest level in the league right now. The Colts D is terrible.

Yes if Peyton gets out to an early lead they can tee off on Plummer. That has been their game plan for the last several seasons. Get ahead and make the other team 1-dimensional. Let's hope they can pull it off here in Denver.

Last edited:
Go figure. I was worried about the Ravens early in the season and then the Donkees and now I'm back to sweating the Ravens...

Go figure. I was worried about the Ravens early in the season and then the Donkees and now I'm back to sweating the Ravens...

In the 3rd quarter of the Denver/SD game I figured we'd be heading back to Denver - what a difference a week makes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST