PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Please Help Your Senior Football Advisor Find The House

goheels22002

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Your full time "Senior Football Advisor" is struggling with getting the football to the house regardless of field position. Your help is desperately needed. Any and all ideas are welcome. I would like to start us off with three things I screamed at my television during the 10-3 win over the Jets:

1) Throw the ball at a teammate in the end zone.

2) Run away from the other team's big men.

3) If a play worked before it will probably work again.

Your thoughts?

Hire an OC

Matt will not be OC next year.

It'll be Caley, BOB or Mr. Unknown.

I don't blame Matt at all, I blame the person that put him in that position and that's Bill. Imagine you are put in a position you have no experience in and are expected to teach others? Bill needs to stop being so stubborn and get a up and coming offensive assistant to promote to OC from somewhere else. This offense needs new ideas and better play design.

I liked the formation where there were 3 guys in the backfield where we hit jonnu for the pap. Think it was the 2 te’s and a rb in the backfield, 2 wideouts. Damien’s big run was also out of that formation. Unless it just threw the jets off for a bit. But if not that exact formation, id say thats our best personnel/approach to keep defenses from stacking the box on runs and slow down the pass rush when throwing. The games zappe was in too we did alot more pap and the offense looked way more efficient.

I liked the formation where there were 3 guys in the backfield where we hit jonnu for the pap. Think it was the 2 te’s and a rb in the backfield, 2 wideouts. Damien’s big run was also out of that formation. Unless it just threw the jets off for a bit. But if not that exact formation, id say thats our best personnel/approach to keep defenses from stacking the box on runs and slow down the pass rush when throwing. The games zappe was in too we did alot more pap and the offense looked way more efficient.
It's a good example of using aggression against the defense. That's never the first read though so the reason we don't do more of those is because Mac Jones has problems dissecting defenses quickly at this point in his career.

He should probably tell his OL coach, Matt Patricia, to do something so the OL stop sucking.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back