PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Please, end this day and this season.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, ilduce, I'm a good ole GIRL. I was born and raised outside Holyoke, Mass. I've lived in Austin for a long while though. I will always be a Pats fan; moving didn't change that. I would love to see ex-Longhorn David Thomas with a ring someday as a Pat. So close this year........

I cannot remember ever being so ready for a season to be over as this one. Please, play your game in the rain in Miami (downpours would help wash away my blues).

Most here will root for the Bears, even though we expect a 21 point Colt blowout (which will further serve to throw more misery into this season).

Funny, how little Patriot news was in the Globe today - nothing negative for them as their motto is now "All the negative Patriot news fit to print"

Take heart though, the future is VERY bright IMHO - I see multi Superbowls before this team, coaches and ownership are calling it a day.

Please, though, let this season end already - I am ready for 2007 to begin.

I agree. I finally watched the AFC championship game and it was painful (was traveling at the time). That game was ours to be had. We blew it. It seems as if our offense was confused and was just lost at times. Brady impressed me and was trying to keep things together. Our offense will get better but our defense is getting older. In many ways, that game was like the 2004 superbowl and the 2005 AFC championship game in that at times, you felt they could loose the game. In those games, the play-makers showed up and took control of the game. This year, we had no one. Brady was the only one but he needed help.

We should get better as this groups plays together.

The superbowl is painful. The bears have no shot. I can't wait for 2007.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore