PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

playoff tickets for a newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfan7983

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Hi all,
first let me introduce myself: I'm Mario, living in germany, a pats fan since the early years of the Brady/Belichick era. I always wanted to watch a NFL game live someday, so what would be a better first game than watching the patriots in the divisional playoffs?
Tickets are already at sale on stubhub, but I wonder if the deals get any better/cheaper. What would you guys recommend - grab some tickets as long as they are available or better wait, until the game is scheduled (when will that be?) and hope for more offers/lower prices?
Thanks for your help!

I've used Stubhub n found them very reliable n valid. If u wait, prices will undoubtedly fall. It's not even certain what day and/or time the game will b played. Be aware; the price listed is not the final one. There's extra costs tacked on that could add up to 30% listed price. In short I'd wait. The obvious complication is u coming from Germany.
BTW where in Getmany? I was in Betlin last year n Munich, central Getmany 2 years ago

Hi all,
first let me introduce myself: I'm Mario, living in germany, a pats fan since the early years of the Brady/Belichick era. I always wanted to watch a NFL game live someday, so what would be a better first game than watching the patriots in the divisional playoffs?
Tickets are already at sale on stubhub, but I wonder if the deals get any better/cheaper. What would you guys recommend - grab some tickets as long as they are available or better wait, until the game is scheduled (when will that be?) and hope for more offers/lower prices?
Thanks for your help!
Be prepared to pay an unfair price on the secondary market for any playoff tickets. If you're coming from Germany, I'd say reliability is the more important factor -- having tickets in hand before making the trip.

I'm living in Cologne in the western part of germany ;)
Reliability is an issue, but what can I do? Working for an airline I get cheap flights, I have family in jets territory, so its defenitely worth visiting them. Would it be more safe to get tickets send to you by UPS or better print them at home?
Either way, I know if I got screwed or not when I'm already in the USA, as the tickets get send to you or are available for printing about friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST