PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Players you hold a grudge against

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did love Dino though.
images
tenor.gif
CavernousShorttermFallowdeer-max-1mb.gif

I don’t know if you know this but the NBA would not give the Celtics any credit towards the salary cap for the remainder of Reggie’s contract that had just been signed. It didn’t come off their books for salary cap purposes until it had run out.
Thanks for reminding me...

...**** David Stern the draft lottery-rigger...

...and his metrosexual woke Red China-loving successor too...

I don’t know if you know this but the NBA would not give the Celtics any credit towards the salary cap for the remainder of Reggie’s contract that had just been signed. It didn’t come off their books for salary cap purposes until it had run out.

The league wouldn't give the Celtics any salary cap relief for a player who died. Fast forward 15 or so years and the Rockets get cap relief when Yao Ming is injured and out for a season.

Not a player bt I have to say it:

Boston Herald writer- John TOMASE

Boston Herald Runs False Story- Actually Apologizes on Front Page

will never forgive or forget and still angry at Herald for not firing him.

Not only not firing him, but keeping on the Patriots beat initially and then switching him to the Red Sox. Wow, what a punishment! After that, he moved to EEI then to NBC Sports Boston.

I'm not saying he should have been drummed out of the media business, just that he could do that in Ohio, or Missouri or Arizona, or... That Tomase stayed in this market and his employers and co-workers pretend like he didn't do anything wrong is really messed up.

Not only not firing him, but keeping on the Patriots beat initially and then switching him to the Red Sox. Wow, what a punishment! After that, he moved to EEI then to NBC Sports Boston.

I'm not saying he should have been drummed out of the media business...
Then I'll say it...
He should've been drummed out of the media business.

Then Jimmy Hoffa'd somewhere...

Then I'll say it...

I was trying to be charitable :D

Tomase's error was absolutely worthy of ending his journalism career. At their most benevolent, his employers should have found him a new job several hundred miles or a few times zones away from New England. That Tomase remained in this market and had his career advance is an absolute joke.

Then I'll say it...

I was trying to be charitable :D

Tomase's error was absolutely worthy of ending his journalism career. At their most benevolent, his employers should have found him a new job several hundred miles or a few times zones away from New England. That Tomase remained in this market and had his career advance is an absolute joke.
John Tomase Spared Any More Online Ridicule For Now
nBrgLCz_O1mDhoaPvfjfd5gDttEfmqDeioi-dHlJMzl5nfdJX8x-_y9z-mm6DFAmxmacZ6vtduX-rM9jsWf1xdqO9dH_LeB8Uoo8w4iQhC2Y1GFuhgFlSULJ5sGHULTGA7Ypg1_IQPxkcA
0xMLFr3.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back