PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pioli payback for Vrabel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacecrime

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Okay, so the Colts are down a bunch of CBs and are looking for a CB desparately.

Oops, Ty Law is off the market.

Sorry, Mr. Polian.

There is a connection between Josh and Pioli here, I feel it. Now Scott owes Josh. I cannot believe FBSPN and Flushio at PFT isn't screaming colusion from the rooftops. I think conspiracy theories are stupid but this one has even me wondering.

Last edited:
Re: Pioli payback for Vrable

Okay, so the Colts are down a bunch of CBs and are looking for a CB desparately.

Sorry, Mr. Polian.

There is a connection between Josh and Pioli here, I feel it. Now Scott owes Josh. I cannot believe FBSPN and Flushio at PFT isn't screaming colusion from the rooftops. I think conspiracy theories are stupid but this one has even me wondering.

Denver has Indy on their schedule too.

BTW, Ty Law's career was made by Peyton Manning.:D

Sorry, Mr. Polian.

:idontgetit:

Sorry, Mr. Polian.

This makes no sense whatsoever. Are you aware that Scott Pioli works for the KC Chiefs?

i dont understan this post.

A. Sheffter has reported that the Colts never contacted Law.

How do the Broncos signing law, have any connection with Pioli giving payback for vrabel.
Someone make sense of this for me cause i dont see where this is colusion.

Spacey's hittin' the sauce early today.

i dont understan this post.

A. Sheffter has reported that the Colts never contacted Law.

How do the Broncos signing law, have any connection with Pioli giving payback for vrabel.
Someone make sense of this for me cause i dont see where this is colusion.

if spacecrime had less experience here at patsfans, i would be typing a differnt response....as a member w/ almost 7k posts though, im just lost

vrabel doesnt fit it
pioli and KC doesnt fit in

law and josh and colts can be connected....but thats about it

Absolute babbling nonsense. Anyone able to make any sense of this?

I also heard early H1N1 vaccine recipients are turning into zombies. Coincidence? I think it not. It has everything to do with Pioli's connection to the Falcons Dimitroff. And stuff.

In Xanadu did Kubla Khan
A stately pleasure-dome decree

....Coleridge

Re: Pioli payback for Vrabel

It's an odd post, but the only thing that makes sense to me is that he's saying Pioli and McKid are working together to keep CB's from signing with Polian... which is pretty far fetched.

payback? huh?
I don't think so.

I get it. He's saying that the end game was to get Law off the street so the Colts couldn't sign him and, in doing so, it would benefit both the Pats and the Broncos - both of whom have to play the Colts coming up. The part that I'm absolutely lost on is how Pioli owes McDaniels and what Vrabel has to do with it. :confused:

Last edited:

I get it. He's saying that the end game was to get Law off the street so the Colts couldn't sign him and, in doing so, it would benefit both the Pats and the Broncos - both of whom have to play the Colts coming up. The part that I'm absolutely lost on is how Pioli owes McDaniels. :confused:

No matter how mad this theory gets, Pioli just doesn't factor in anywhere.

c2h5oh

c2h5oh

He could be saying that we did him a favor by sending Cassel and Vrabel over for a second rounder so, in a roundabout way, all three of BB, McD, and Pioli owe each other and should do their best to help one another out unless their respective teams are playing one another. That's my best guess. spacecrime can clear this up for us, I'm sure.

Pioli has been moonlighting as Ty Laws agent.

Was he confusing Ty being signed as a street FA with a player available to Denver only because KC didn't make a waiver claim...??? Does he think Josh wanted the Vrabel/Cassel deal only Pioli beat him to it?

Makes no sense at any rate... since mid season Ty Law at 35 is scant payback for anything let alone for a team in the situation KC has positioned itself to be in...

I think he's saying that Pioli somehow getting McDaniels to sign Law in order to prevent the Colts from signing him to bolster their depleted secondary hurts the Colts and in turn helps the Patriots and that is the payback for the Pats sending Vrabel to KC. Since McDaniels agreed to sign Law in order to help Pioli (who was trying to pay back the Pats), Pioli now owes McDaniels.

:eek:

Sorry, Mr. Polian.

Hmmm...so where's Vrabel come in here?

c2h5oh

I'm not sure ethanol is strong enough for this one. ;)

[Edit: someone added a tag that seems à propos. :singing:]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back