PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PHOTOS: Tom Brady Attends 2018 Met Gala

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the price his gorgeous wife demands for not nagging him into retirement - like she reportedly has asked his friends to do for her - is treating him like her Ken doll, then I'm glad he is willing to pay.

If the price his gorgeous wife demands for not nagging him into retirement - like she reportedly has asked his friends to do for her - is treating him like her Ken doll, then I'm glad he is willing to pay.
Is that you William? :D

This is the event of the year in NY Society. You can’t buy a ticket. The event raises funds for the Costume Institute at the Museum. In Brady’s defense his attire meshed with the theme of the evening.

Jesus...

Relax, that's just the waxed figure of Tom Brady from Madame Tussaud's.
They didn’t do a great job of it then. They gave him the look of someone that kisses his son on the lips.

For real though, I feel bad for him. He looks like he’s dying on the inside and is only wearing that to make his wife happy. Dude’s whipped.

For real though, I feel bad for him. He looks like he’s dying on the inside and is only wearing that to make his wife happy. Dude’s whipped.
Perhaps if he was the breadwinner in the household, it might make a difference?

Though, absolutely nothing wrong with a wife who makes more than you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call