PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton Manning issues challange to PATS on SNL

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirForcePatFan

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Not sure if you guys are watching Saturday Night Live, but Peyton Manning issued a challenge... Said he was going to work so much harder so he can beat ya'll again, talking about Tom Brady and Patriots... @*$%(#&@

Manning can best be described in the immortal words of Clubber Lang:

"DEAD MEAT."

Not sure if you guys are watching Saturday Night Live, but Peyton Manning issued a challenge... Said he was going to work so much harder so he can beat ya'll again, talking about Tom Brady and Patriots... @*$%(#&@

I'm glad the show is funny again.:D

So I guess that means he's not talking about the Chargers or anybody else? He knows who he and the Colts have to beat.

So I guess that means he's not talking about the Chargers or anybody else? He knows who he and the Colts have to beat.

lol.. No, he didn't mention anyone else... I TIVOing it, so I'll write it down when the show's over that section of when he was talking about Tom Brady and the Patriots... Admittingly, it was kinda funny, but I'm sure it didn't make the players happy about it... It was a challenge to me...

Some of you have no sense of humor. I'm not even sure I can really dislike him any more after this....

I'm still laughing from the skit with the kids...

lol.. No, he didn't mention anyone else... I TIVOing it, so I'll write it down when the show's over that section of when he was talking about Tom Brady and the Patriots... Admittingly, it was kinda funny, but I'm sure it didn't make the players happy about it... It was a challenge to me...
Does Manning always have to talk about Brady and the Patriots. Get a life goober. LOL!

How did Carrie Underwood look?

Working harder, eh, does somebody have the link to that pic of Manning in shades with the Mai Tai at Mardi Gras.

Looks like he's working real hard.

Some of you have no sense of humor. I'm not even sure I can really dislike him any more after this....

I'm still laughing from the skit with the kids...

Yeah, we can laugh (that skit with the kids WAS really funny), but I don't think Rodney, Tedy or some others will be laughing when BB plays that comment over and over again next year.

it started with him telling a story about a guy in Boston asking him "What does Tom Brady and a circus have in common? They both have 2 more rings than you"

so, Peyton actually, in a way, gave the Patriots props to start off. Im just glad the Patriots are still so much on everyones mind.

Yeah, we can laugh (that skit with the kids WAS really funny), but I don't think Rodney, Tedy or some others will be laughing when BB plays that comment over and over again next year.

Oh, I think they will - players have a better sense of humor than fans do. Besides, most of them like Peyton - a lot. Watching this I can understand a little better why.

why won't he throw the rock

Last edited:
That was very Drew Bledsoe of him, overall I like peyton's performance. The skit with the kids was priceless.

You do? The first fake commercial with the kids was great and the NCAA skit was decent as well but other than that it has been nothing short of horrible. And it is not even Peyton's fault, the ideas for the skits just were bad and not funny at all.

The skit with the kids was priceless.

Very true... It was funny... The Colts locker room always said that he was a funny guy, and he kinda is... I can like him tonight, laugh with him tonight, but tomorrow, he's the enemy again.... :D

while this is just fine to discuss, let's just make sure we don't get carried away with it. It is all in good fun.

Let's just hope we can beat him this year.

Oh f**k Peyton Manning has booked a severe ass kicking when the Pats face him. Adalius Thomas will plant Mannings head into the turf. Or even better I hope we injure Manning so badly that he is out for the season. I know he is sort of joking but its another chance for me to rant about Peyton.

Again, I know hes joking around but still you can never pass on an oppurtunity to bash Peyton Mannings head off.

Last edited:
People still watch Saturday Night Live? :confused:

I don't give a **** what Peyton says. We control our own destiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back