PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats make hype video for Cam Newton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonsense. You’re either being disingenuous or purposefully obtuse. Cams’s two signature celebrations were the Dab dance and the Superman celebration - both arguably self-centered or, at least, don’t scream team. Brady’s “let’s go” or first down celebration are the reverse.
When you're nitpicking celebrations this trivial you need to get a life with all due respect.

It reeks of insecurity and nothing else to do in life but ***** about something ... Again all due respect.

I just don't get focusing on little stuff like this when there's so much else to talk or worry about. Depending on your mood.

Cam is a New England Patriot. It really would be nice if the entire base supported him. I mean a 4th round pick was garnering tons of support but a former MVP who's only 31 isn't good enough?

One is white and the other is black.

Apparently you and a few others see things that way.

The subject was the difference between Cam and Tom's celebrations. My only comment so far has been that Tom's were done after making big plays in big games. Cam't were not. I'll also add that Tom had far more big plays than Cam.

Apparently you and a few others see things that way.

The subject was the difference between Cam and Tom's celebrations. My only comment so far has been that Tom's were done after making big plays in big games. Cam't were not. I'll also add that Tom had far more big plays than Cam.
No I just have no problem calling out ******** brother. I "see things that way" bc I see the double standard.

It's dumb, little celebration bs that doesn't matter. Anyone taking time to pit Cam dabbing vs 12 LFG is a weirdo.

All due respect but how often is "If it's good enough for Bill" , "In Bill we trust" ... Well Bill just signed Cam and anyone with a brain knows a healthy Cam is QB1 so obviously Bill is cool with Cam. You don't think Bill knows about this stuff?

One of the only celebrations that gets on my nerves is the interception celebration, where the whole defense runs into the endzone and hams it up for the camera.

maybe part of my hatred is because the Colts seem to always do it.

untitled-14.jpg

Cam literally went to a Super Bowl as the regular season MVP, I think he has had plenty of big plays and big games.

I suppose that depends on the meaning of plenty. If I had to guess I'd say that Cam had 1/25th of the number of big plays as Tom, just like most every other QB.

No I just have no problem calling out ******** brother. I "see things that way" bc I see the double standard.

It's dumb, little celebration bs that doesn't matter. Anyone taking time to pit Cam dabbing vs 12 LFG is a weirdo.

All due respect but how often is "If it's good enough for Bill" , "In Bill we trust" ... Well Bill just signed Cam and anyone with a brain knows a healthy Cam is QB1 so obviously Bill is cool with Cam. You don't think Bill knows about this stuff?

Someone asked about the difference between the way Cam and Tom celebrate. WTF is the big deal?

Btw, you don't know any more about what's on Bill's mind than anyone else here.

Edit: What's the double standard that you're referring to at the beginning?

Will there be a single thread all year that doesn't turn into something about racism?

Someone asked about the difference between the way Cam and Tom celebrate. WTF is the big deal?

Btw, you don't know any more about what's on Bill's mind than anyone else here.

Edit: What's the double standard that you're referring to at the beginning?
Ok and I responded to a post that was trying to make a "I" vs "team" argument over Cam dabbing and Brady yelling some ****. It's nonsense to bring it up under any circumstances.

Yes WRs flip out and do a dance over catching a 6 yard slant.

DBs wave their hands and shake their fingers like Mutombo after a QB throws a ball 17 yards out of bounds like they made a play.

And the receivers aren't as good as Rice or Sanders. It's annoying at times but something you get over. It's been going on for decades.

Sorry this will be my last post but I just don't understand stressing over that small stuff.

What a crock of sh!t.

Lol you guys qre making it easy...The whole point of ALLLL of this is because Cam likes to "dab" and "Superman"...a pointless celebration is making you guys really angry for some reason lmao

Double down on disingenuousness - so typical. I pointed out the difference. You changed the discussion - you fu%#!#g lose.

No, you lose...a "dab" and "superman" have you in your feelings lmao...but go head and change the narrative as if its something else....because that's clearly where this discussion started......I'll wait....

When you're nitpicking celebrations this trivial you need to get a life with all due respect.

It reeks of insecurity and nothing else to do in life but ***** about something ... Again all due respect.

I just don't get focusing on little stuff like this when there's so much else to talk or worry about. Depending on your mood.

Cam is a New England Patriot. It really would be nice if the entire base supported him. I mean a 4th round pick was garnering tons of support but a former MVP who's only 31 isn't good enough?

WTF is it with your side? Is honesty that difficult? Nitpicking? I responded to HIS post directly and simply. I wasn't commenting on celebrations - I was commenting on the DIFFERENCE in the celebrations in question. Man the f---k up and be honest with your responses.
Here's the exchange again for those too lazy to read through the thread:

WTF is the difference between him and Brady's showmanship??? Whenever their teammate makes a big play, they congratulate them...whenever they make an (individual) big play, they hype up the crowd...relax

Nonsense. You’re either being disingenuous or purposefully obtuse. Cams’s two signature celebrations were the Dab dance and the Superman celebration - both arguably self-centered or, at least, don’t scream team. Brady’s “let’s go” or first down celebration are the reverse.
And damn tooting! If Cam wins the QB battle, I want him to prosper under the NEP way and win us another one (or at least get us close again)!

Last edited:
No, you lose...a "dab" and "superman" have you in your feelings lmao...but go head and change the narrative as if its something else....because that's clearly where this discussion started......I'll wait....

I've no clue wtf you're trying to say or what point I'm suppose to respond to so let's drop it and root for Cam and the Pats to succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back