PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Writers/Bloggers

TomTerrific12

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I manage a sports website and we are currently searching for Patriots Writers. We are looking for dedicated and reliable individuals with a passion for journalism and sports writing to complete 1-2 sports articles per week.

A background in writing is a tremendous asset, but we are open to trying anyone out who is interested.

As far as compensation goes, we don’t make money off the site as of yet so it is impossible to pay 60+ writers. However, we do many prize giveaways and are always looking for ways to reward our staff.

If you are interested, please send me a reply with your email address and I will email you some more information.

Thanks!

Hello everyone,

I manage a sports website and we are currently searching for Patriots Writers. We are looking for dedicated and reliable individuals with a passion for journalism and sports writing to complete 1-2 sports articles per week.

A background in writing is a tremendous asset, but we are open to trying anyone out who is interested.

As far as compensation goes, we don’t make money off the site as of yet so it is impossible to pay 60+ writers. However, we do many prize giveaways and are always looking for ways to reward our staff.

If you are interested, please send me a reply with your email address and I will email you some more information.

Thanks!

I am definitely interested..

I don't necessarily have a background in writing but have to write a lot of papers for school and here is my blog with all the posts I've made sports related:

http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back