PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Training Camp Video, August 25, 2021, Joint practice with the Giants

FlyboyPatsFan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Here is another raw, long, and hopefully next best thing to being there Pat's training camp video. YouTube processing is still ongoing as I post. I would expect the high definition version to be viewable on YouTube in an hour or two (but you never know). Optionally you can stream from MEGA and see high definition right away.

I did not have use of my monopod. Shots tend to be shakier and more poorly framed than usual. Apologies in advance as to the quality, it was the best I could do under the circumstances.

YouTube

MEGA

thanks for this....almost midnight here and I have to start watching now.....thanks again for your trouble and sharing

Here is another raw, long, and hopefully next best thing to being there Pat's training camp video. YouTube processing is still ongoing as I post. I would expect the high definition version to be viewable on YouTube in an hour or two (but you never know). Optionally you can stream from MEGA and see high definition right away.

I did not have use of my monopod. Shots tend to be shakier and more poorly framed than usual. Apologies in advance as to the quality, it was the best I could do under the circumstances.

YouTube

MEGA
Thank U Reaction GIF by The Office

YouTube

MEGA
Thanks for this ! Had a smile on my face the whole time watching this. Just awesome. You have a very steady hand despite not having that monopod. Thanks again !

I keep looking for down and distance graphics on the screen while watching..and replays. The season can't start soon enough.

Last edited:

YouTube

MEGA

Just read that Mike Giardi thought that Mac Jones looked better than any rookie he's covered in the last twenty years after Brady.

Did you get the same feeling?

Just read that Mike Giardi thought that Mac Jones looked better than any rookie he's covered in the last twenty years after Brady.

Did you get the same feeling?

Here's the link.

Thanks. The kid looks good.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye