PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Patriots signed P Corliss Waitman

This is the floor guy so that whoever they draft in the 5th round has to show a minimum level of competence in order to win the job.

This is the floor guy so that whoever they draft in the 5th round has to show a minimum level of competence in order to win the job.
He's the Cam Newton of punters.

Does WAITman get entrance music, like a reliever ?

I'm happy with this.
(The Bailey situation was handled horribly - because BB doesn't like players who work outside of 1970's physiology reports, and just lift weights like the meat-heads yell)
But getting a young guy with a left-foot could be the spark we've been missing on ST lately.

I'm happy with this.
(The Bailey situation was handled horribly - because BB doesn't like players who work outside of 1970's physiology reports, and just lift weights like the meat-heads yell)
But getting a young guy with a left-foot could be the spark we've been missing on ST lately.

Plus, if this helps prevent Billy from Throwing-Away Yet Another Draft Pick on a Special olympics Teamer, then I'm Really happy with this.

I'm happy with this.
I dunno about that. The fact that he's been on three teams in like 4 years isn't a good sign.

He's the Cam Newton of punters.
Well I'm hoping this season who the punter is wouldn't even matter... that would mean we are scoring points.. actually scoring offensive TDs..

I'm happy with this.

WOW. Talk about spewing garbage and pretending that you know wtf you are talking about. Nothing you said about BB is remotely close to being truthful.

You have no clue how the Bailey situation was handled. All you have is ONE article where the TITLE makes a claim that isn't supported by what Bailey actually said in the article.

I'm happy with this.
Even Bailey didn't say this, perhaps you should research a bit before you post garbage on the board.

and you have zero sense for sarcasm

I have a GREAT sense of sarcasm, you should know that from experience. But if you think "sarcasm" applies to the context in which you reference two guys with nothing in common but the same first name -- one unrelated to football -- you need to review what the word means.

Here, I'll even help:

sar·casm
noun
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
"his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment"

So, where is the irony and why would you wish to convey contempt? You are clueless, as usual.

Last edited:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back