PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Season Highlights Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to add "Malcolm Go" to that video. No truer words have ever been spoken by a coach.

Anyone know the song that was playing while Legarrette Blount was running in the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP game against Indy?

You have to watch this. It is so sweet the first 5 mins knowing how the movie will end. So sweet, I was even doing the Chief's chanting. ooooooo oh ooooooooooo oo oh ooooooooooo.... and doing the arm chop thingy. Sorry I don't know what it is called.

Not bad. I am still high on this past season. I can take a couple of years in the wilderness and still be happy.

That was awesome! So pleased I didn't bother going to bed early and stayed up and extra hour to watch this.

You have to watch this. It is so sweet the first 5 mins knowing how the movie will end. So sweet, I was even doing the Chief's chanting. ooooooo oh ooooooooooo oo oh ooooooooooo.... and doing the arm chop thingy. Sorry I don't know what it is called.

Not bad. I am still high on this past season. I can take a couple of years in the wilderness and still be happy.

My buddys lil brother actually made this one
Ive known him since he was 1 yr old..makes me feel so old that i go out drinking with him now

He used to be the annoying lil bro that would come to my house and watch games with me, my dad, and his bro...asking us to throw the football around and wed yell at him to pay attention to the game. His older bro has admitted to me the reason he became a diehard was from watching with me and my dad (as their dad was a huge soccer fan from italy). Not gonna lie...totally proud our craziness got to spread to the two of them and that this video is an offspring of that. Me and the older bro went on the season ticket waiting list when we were in high school and finally got tickets four yrs ago. The first time i invited the older bro to hang out when i was a kid was at my house during a 45-7 Pats win over the chargers. After he left my dad turned to me and said "hes allowed over anytime he wants." After that we became a Pats family. The four of us talk daily about the team via group text.

The guy who made the video kept telling us for a couple weeks he was making this video...then texted it to me, my dad, and his bro the day before he posted. I literally had goosebumps watching it. I did however tell him to add the al pacino seconds and inches speech on atthe end of the video too. Then yesterday it gets posted by el pres on barstool! So proud of you vinny!

My buddys lil brother actually made this one
Ive known him since he was 1 yr old..makes me feel so old that i go out drinking with him now

He used to be the annoying lil bro that would come to my house and watch games with me, my dad, and his bro...asking us to throw the football around and wed yell at him to pay attention to the game. His older bro has admitted to me the reason he became a diehard was from watching with me and my dad (as their dad was a huge soccer fan from italy). Not gonna lie...totally proud our craziness got to spread to the two of them and that this video is an offspring of that. Me and the older bro went on the season ticket waiting list when we were in high school and finally got tickets four yrs ago. The first time i invited the older bro to hang out when i was a kid was at my house during a 45-7 Pats win over the chargers. After he left my dad turned to me and said "hes allowed over anytime he wants." After that we became a Pats family. The four of us talk daily about the team via group text.

The guy who made the video kept telling us for a couple weeks he was making this video...then texted it to me, my dad, and his bro the day before he posted. I literally had goosebumps watching it. I did however tell him to add the al pacino seconds and inches speech on atthe end of the video too. Then yesterday it gets posted by el pres on barstool! So proud of you vinny!
Tell him it is brilliant. I am sure he knows it already. The long video in the OP is good, but this is just Hollywood stuff that if you watch it on a DVD you will think the director is living in lala land. I like the idea of not making you see the INT at the beginning. Very creative.

Tell him it is brilliant. I am sure he knows it already. The long video in the OP is good, but this is just Hollywood stuff that if you watch it on a DVD you will think the director is living in lala land. I like the idea of not making you see the INT at the beginning. Very creative.
I passed it along...hes loving this! Its too bad he cant send this to espn or nfl as part of a resume. Hed kill it in film editing for sports. When he was a kid hed film our turkey bowls when we started coming home from college and beyond. Hed do a pregame and all. Hes even filmed our fantasy drafts...hilarious stuff! Glad one of his productions finally gets to be enjoyed by the masses!

He needs to add "Malcolm Go" to that video. No truer words have ever been spoken by a coach.

lol? Vuudu I though YOU were the creator of this video? (thought I saw your name on it)

Or did you just upload it?

lol? Vuudu I though YOU were the creator of this video? (thought I saw your name on it)

Or did you just upload it?
No, I use to make videos until a lawyer contacted me from an "Organization". I have since stopped and I have found a loop hole to post the work of others and I believe I said it was not my work.
I am sorry if that is what you thought, was not my intention to mislead.

No, I use to make videos until a lawyer contacted me from an "Organization". I have since stopped and I have found a loop hole to post the work of others and I believe I said it was not my work.
I am sorry if that is what you thought, was not my intention to mislead.

No worries, either way thanks for posting that great video. I downloaded it :)

LOL @ lawyer of an "organization" contacting you. Don't these bloodsuckers have anything better to do? I'm sure the N...I mean, "organization", is bleeding toooons of revenue due to these fan videos :rolleyes:

Seeing Butler crying with his teammates around him gets me every damn time.. this team makes me so emotional. :oops:

Awesome video put together by a fellow fan, 45 minutes long. Great FU to the haters in the beginning of the year.

I don't know why I didn't notice the end of the video the few times I've watched this but that ending is funny. :D

I want to make "we're on to Cincinnati" my motto. My concern is that people will think I'm actually going to Cincinnati.

This video may have been posted before, but I wanted to point out this particular camera angle of THE Interception.

Skip to 5:19. Butler isn't within the frame...until at 5:23, he seemingly materializes out of thin air at the bottom right of the frame, like a freaking bullet! He's so damn fast, it gives me chills! No wonder the 6'2 211 lbs Lockette gets smashed like a rag doll!

Yet despite his blistering speed and the violent, he still held on to the ball AND fell forward. Simply an otherwordly play!

So many great moments in this video.

But one of the most poignant begins at 11 seconds mark.

While the rest of the world loses it all around him. Brady remains frozen in his final kneel-down position. There isn't a single Pat near him, meaning he's held that position of a while. In a moment of silent reflection, as he absorbs the gravity of the current moment. Staring into the distance, where his line of sight is punctuated fittingly by his own picture next to one of the lombardi on the giant screen. The look in his eye is one of a man wanting to savor the moment to utmost thoroughness. Imagine the thoughts running through his mind at that moment. 10 years. 5 AFCCG's. 2 soul crushing SB losses. 1 injured season. And countless regrets, blood, sweat, and tears. And now, here, finally....Champion!

So deeply entrenched into that moment is he, that he barely even notices Sherman or the cameraman until they're right up in his face. At which point he rises, his mind returning to the wordly realm, and ever the classy sportsman graciously shakes his opponent by the hand, before moving on to congratulate his teammates.

That's such a great scene. Christopher Nolan couldn't have captured a more epic shot!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey