PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots presale

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriotsdynasty12189

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Does anyone know when Patriot home-game tickets go on sale, or when it usually goes down. Thanks in advance.

~Patriotsdynasty12189~

Usually the second or third Saturday in May, IIRC.

Does anyone know when Patriot home-game tickets go on sale, or when it usually goes down. Thanks in advance.

~Patriotsdynasty12189~

They usually get snatched up imediatley by the ticket brokers, using automated purchasing programs. It is pretty much virtually impossible to get tix at face value, unless you know a season tix holder.

They usually get snatched up imediatley by the ticket brokers, using automated purchasing programs. It is pretty much virtually impossible to get tix at face value, unless you know a season tix holder.

Automated purchase programs? I highly doubt it. The pre-sale is restricted to people on the season ticket waiting list and are limited to 4 tickets per person. Also, they require the buyer to enter a nonsensical word that's all scrambled in order to get to the "Pay" screen. Automated programs can't "see" this word so they can't get to that screen.

Automated purchase programs? I highly doubt it. The pre-sale is restricted to people on the season ticket waiting list and are limited to 4 tickets per person. Also, they require the buyer to enter a nonsensical word that's all scrambled in order to get to the "Pay" screen. Automated programs can't "see" this word so they can't get to that screen.

I didnt know he/she was talking about the waiting list folks. I thought they meant general single game tickets, which ARE purchased by automated programs that get right past that scrambler without any problem. (I only know, because I use to live two houses down from one of the areas bigger brokers/scalpers. I say "Use to", because he made a fortune and now lives in a much nicer neighborhood! lol-)

Pay the money and get on the waiting list. This gives you the opportunity to buy tickets at face value from season ticket holders who choose to follow the rules and sell the games they can't make it to thru the "ticket exchange" program.

Or you can always deal with the scumbag brokers, sleazebags at stubhub and criminals at eBay...

Pay the money and get on the waiting list. This gives you the opportunity to buy tickets at face value from season ticket holders who choose to follow the rules and sell the games they can't make it to thru the "ticket exchange" program.

Or you can always deal with the scumbag brokers, sleazebags at stubhub and criminals at eBay...

Hell yes!!! 100% right. (Unfortunately not everyone can afford to join the list).

But I hear ya... Those dudes really are sleazy. lol- The Broker that I was talking about above (I'm not going to mention any names, because they are well known, and I'm not in the business of knocking the next guys hustle), but you should see the way they got started. The way they operated was so shady. :cool:

Last edited:
Before they let people on the season ticket wait list go 1st, I always got tickets to 1 or 2 games when they went onsale. With 50K people on that list, there's none available after that even though they still go thru the motions of saying they are.

unfortunately mogamedogz speaks the truth.

I've only been able to get Standing Room tickets off ticketmaster, and I won't be getting those tickets again.

unfortunately mogamedogz speaks the truth.

I've only been able to get Standing Room tickets off ticketmaster, and I won't be getting those tickets again.

Standing room at Gillette SUCKS. I've been forced into a few games with standing room.. not good. They won't even let you stand up next to the railing behind seats. They force you to stand behind some rediculous painted line. There are places up high you can see the game but yeah...get seats if you want a decent time.

Last edited:

do you think
the scumbag brokers, sleazebags at stubhub and criminals at eBay
AREN'T season ticket holders? They are... plus their wife is, their cousins are, and anyone they know over 18 is... that's how they get so many

I had tickets though a friend for a few years and have been on the waiting list since 1999. I had a hard time getting tickets last year as well. You have to be quick because the 50K of other waiting list members scoop them up. As for the buying from other season ticket holders it seems the good games are never available.

Has anyone recently been on the waiting list and got a call or some sort of notification that they are eligible to buy them? I have called up the last three years and they keep telling me I didn't make the cut. Last year they said only those on the list from November 1998 and before got season tickets. I'd like to see if I have a shot at them this year. I would think they would have called me by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST