PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT Patriots OFFICIAL Draft Day thread - Night 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it. Even after sleeping it off. You had Queens sitting there. Other great prospects. How can you be sure the guy you want will be there in the second? What if he isn't?

I don't get it. Even after sleeping it off. You had Queens sitting there. Other great prospects. How can you be sure the guy you want will be there in the second? What if he isn't?

Every prospect is great right now! It's the draft.

(Trading down is almost always the correct move, and at least we didn't waste a pick on a luxury running back like the Chiefs did!)

Everyone is playing checkers while BB has a giant Chess table

Checkmates himself with the latest 2nd round WR bust.

1 Pats pick is in.
2 What...Who? But.
3 Must be a genius move.
4 Gets hurt in camp
5 Lands on PUP

Everyone is playing checkers while BB has a giant Chess table
Well some of those GMs and coaches played expert checkers last night. Today is the day for you BB to start that chess MAGIC. (PS please no more 5’6 CB from Rutgers this year)

Primetime I see your point. If there was a recent track record of hitting on second rounders, I'd be more enthusiastic. This draft needs to be a home run. Unfortunately I have zero confidence in the guy making the picks.

Last edited:
Yeah but like imagining Triumph and others scrolling down and having conniption fits that send them to the hospital every time they scroll past is worth it

Imagining is all you have sonny boy.

1 Pats pick is in.
2 What...Who? But.
3 Must be a genius move.
4 Gets hurt in camp
5 Lands on PUP
Medication Time

Lots of players to chose from with today’s second round pick.

Primetime I see your point. If there was a recent track record of hitting on second rounders, I'd be more enthusiastic. This draft needs to be a home run. Unfortunately I have zero confidence in the guy making the picks.

Then in that case it's probably good that they picked up another lottery ticket by moving back!

Higgins has size and is a red zone threat. Separation is an issue but that can be worked out.
Well none of our receivers were able to “work out” Separation last year....let’s hope whoever they bring in has ability to gain separation and get open!!

Queen....there's only 1

You better save that for tonight.
Its a crap shoot. Nothing more. Especially this year with the lack of face to face interviews and workouts. I love the accumulation of picks in the next three rounds. Hopefully a few become cogs

1 Pats pick is in.
2 What...Who? But.
3 Must be a genius move.
4 Gets hurt in camp
5 Lands on PUP

1 Pats pick is in.
2 What...Who? But.
3 Must be a genius move.
4 Gets hurt in camp
5 Lands on PUP
6 Gets traded for a 2021 6th round pick at the end of camp
There, fixed it for you.​

Looks more like a table he doesn’t spend much at.
Was kind of sad....all the other coaches and GMs hanging with family, laughing, food everywhere.....and then there’s Bill sitting ALONE in the dark at some odd looking table staring down into his laptop.....but that’s his style

Was kind of sad....all the other coaches and GMs hanging with family, laughing, food everywhere.....and then there’s Bill sitting ALONE in the dark at some odd looking table staring down into his laptop.....but that’s his style
Just couldn’t work out the logistics of working from his boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents