PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots locker room celebration following the win over the Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a bit surprised how much relieve was there . almost as much as among fans.

Loved the D-Mac stepping up/in for St.Matthew.

And BB getting pretty excited. What do you know . he might just like this team at the end after all..

I can not get any of their videos to play since they did the overhaul on their media stuff on the site. Is there some sort of direct link or something?

Edit: Nevermind I figured it out, I disabled tracking protection in firefox. I think that did it?

I can not get any of their videos to play since they did the overhaul on their media stuff on the site. Is there some sort of direct link or something?

Edit: Nevermind I figured it out, I disabled tracking protection in firefox. I think that did it?

Same. I am using Chrome and the media never plays for me anymore.

Same. I am using Chrome and the media never plays for me anymore.

one thing i noticed is that if i try to view the video in incognito mode, it doesn't work, but in normal mode it does. also happens with other sites.

one thing i noticed is that if i try to view the video in incognito mode, it doesn't work, but in normal mode it does. also happens with other sites.

I think it has something to do with adblocking and stuff. I think they want to show their ads.

I was a bit surprised how much relieve was there . almost as much as among fans.

Loved the D-Mac stepping up/in for St.Matthew

And BB getting pretty excited. What do you know . he might just like this team at the end after all..
Haha yep that was a Great AWWWW YEEEEAAAAAHHH

DMac. To think I was more scared of losing Revis that off-season. BB, again, made the right call to bring him in. DMac is Gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News