PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Hall of fame trivia

My memory cells are diminishing.

Thanks for the link

That was fun.

Interesting that my worst score was for the 80s, not the two oldest decades.

That was fun.

My worst was for the 1960s, 7/10 (should've been 8/10 but my finger messed-up; the other two I had totally forgotten)...

And Julius Adams should be in the NEP HOF ASAP.

I accidentally clicked Tom Brady and not Troy Brown as the guy who forced the key fumble in the 2006 AFC Divisional round :D

Hopefully the 2% who had the same answer did the same lol

I accidentally clicked Tom Brady and not Troy Brown as the guy who forced the key fumble in the 2006 AFC Divisional round :D

I can't remember which one, but I did something similar - read the question too quickly, skipped to the four choices - so my answer was correct for what I thought it was.... and it was completely wrong for what the actual question was.

Since I started watching Pats in 1980 that is where I started the trivia. I went through 4 decades and scored a 8/10 on all of them. I missed one or two that I should have known but did well, I guess. However, who got the two teams we lost to in color rush jerseys, before they color rush? WTF kind of question was that. I also screwed wins in a row (this one I am ashamed of) as I picked 20, not 21.

Since I started watching Pats in 1980 that is where I started the trivia. I went through 4 decades and scored a 8/10 on all of them. I missed one or two that I should have known but did well, I guess. However, who got the two teams we lost to in color rush jerseys, before they color rush? WTF kind of question was that. I also screwed wins in a row (this one I am ashamed of) as I picked 20, not 21.
Yeah, that color rush question was stupid.

Plenty of more relevant trivia questions available.

Agree...The awful, ugly color rush uniform question was utterly irrelevant...Who gives a ****?

But always remember 21...It's our heritage now...

Last edited:
That was fun.

early in my career, two small kids, multiple jobs and houses....I can't remember the 80's either.

all those TBs look alike anyway,

That was fun, thanks
7/10 for 90's, and 10/10 for 00's and 10's. Didn't really start my fanhood until I moved to NE in 1991. Despite leaving in 1996, I have been a fan every since.

The awful, ugly color rush uniform question was utterly irrelevant...Who gives a ****?

But always remember 21...It's our heritage now...
I know, right? No excuse for getting 21 wrong. It’s why I mentioned it and felt shame (haha). I even threw my hand in the air after. Kind of like when BB drafts a Jordan Richards in the 2nd.
Our true heritage, however, should be 19-0, considering all the drama that took place prior to (and during) the season. BB going all dracarys on the NFL.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back