PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots game with kids?

cstjohn17

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hello, we are taking our kids to an upcoming game (Ages 8 & 10). We will arrive early and check things out, I assume a lot of drinking , swearing and general shenanigans. I am not worried about the before or actual game but am curious about what to do after the game. It is a 1:30 start, I know I could jump in the car in and sit in traffic for 2 hours but would rather find something to do (dinner would be ideal).

No restaurants seem to have any availability, any ideas suggestions for how to entertain \ feed the kids for a few hours after the game?

Thanks

Hello, we are taking our kids to an upcoming game (Ages 8 & 10). We will arrive early and check things out, I assume a lot of drinking , swearing and general shenanigans. I am not worried about the before or actual game but am curious about what to do after the game. It is a 1:30 start, I know I could jump in the car in and sit in traffic for 2 hours but would rather find something to do (dinner would be ideal).

No restaurants seem to have any availability, any ideas suggestions for how to entertain \ feed the kids for a few hours after the game?

Thanks
All set, thank you. Got a diner reservation and will bring iPads to babysit them well we enjoy our meal.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back