PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots appear to be in RB market:

Joey007

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score

Okay. Based on those names: I know EXACTLY the style of football Bill wants to play next year.

Carson in this RBBC would be my choice.

Better receiver.

I think ultimately fournette stays in Tampa. Carson to me seems more likely. Good player albeit injured quite a bit. Less carries in this committee will help.

Carson would be so good

Just sign them both.

I don't trust Fournette.

I'd prefer Carson of those two. We have two north-south runners in Harris and Michel, we need to replace Burkhead as the in-between guy and White as the 3rd down back. Carson could be an upgraded Burkhead (when healthy), and I'm hopeful on Taylor taking a step up in year 2.

no message

Last edited:
Carson would be a great pairing with Damien Harris. I'd off-load Michel in a second at that point.

Carson would be a great pairing with Damien Harris. I'd off-load Michel in a second at that point.
I think that’s my thinking. I love Michel... but Carson would be better.

Should’ve signed fournette last year, not sure if he was exclusively looking for a one year prove it but would’ve been well worth a moderate risk contract

Same. But if Bill wants to add more... why not?

True, who are we to argue? If I had a choice I’d hit up New Orleans and inquire about the availability of Latavius Murray. He would feast in this offense.

We need one more quality RB. Running backs get injured early and often. Both White and Burkhead are free agents. I see us signing one free agent. Fournette, White or Carson would be right.

Should’ve signed fournette last year, not sure if he was exclusively looking for a one year prove it but would’ve been well worth a moderate risk contract
Why do you think we needed him last year? Our running game was our one strength.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Back