PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots 90s retro jersey ON SALE at pro shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHOWTIME15

No asterisks
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score

For any of you who may be interested...I hope we can get active players' names on these jerseys. Definitely want to get a Drew Bledsoe myself...

Probably found some leftovers in a basement somewhere that they thought had been shipped to Liberia.

Are they 1990’s prices?

Kraft is dumb if they aren’t wearing them for at least a game next season after all the excitement.

I hope they're Nike, not the cheap pro line crap that they sometimes sell at the pro shop...

Last edited:
Reading through the tweets the jerseys are 100 bucks a piece and unfortunately there are no current players in that style so my dreams of a 90's Brady jersey are out the window :( I do however still have my Bledsoe one so that's nice :) I'd like to have a Coats but if that wasn't available I'd be torn between a McGinest and Bruschi (would've been Brown but I already have a more recent one).

The red throwbacks have been nice to see in some games over the years but I'd really love it if they had some throwback jersey games in this 1996 style.

Why can’t they wear these a couple times per season?

And could they please redesign their current uniforms or at least tweak it? They've looked so bland since 2000.

If these were more affordable, I'd like a McGinest.

Why can’t they wear these a couple times per season?

And could they please redesign their current uniforms or at least tweak it? They've looked so bland since 2000.
That’s not an Actual argument.

Had a Vincent brisby Jersey on that style...

If anyone was planning on buying one today, they've sold out of most sizes already...the Bledsoe one I wanted was gone before I even woke up. Stupid Patriots nation buying my jersey...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News