PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patrick Pass's Wife pleads with union to reject CBA. He suffers from severe migraines and vertigo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do retired players even get to vote on the CBA? What a farce that clearly most of the voters (if not all) are even able to put this on the table as a bargaining chip for their own concerns.

I feel so bad now about the fumble In the Denver playoff loss.
That's not where or when he had his infamous fumble...though I don't remember exactly where (at home I think) or when that happened...

Very sad. I’ve had vertigo 2X in my life and it’s very scary. Can’t imagine having to live with it.

The players union needs to push for benefits/lifetime health insurance. Goodell pushed for his family to have lifetime health insurance (along with access to a private jet and $40+ million a year) in his last contract.

Very sad. I’ve had vertigo 2X in my life and it’s very scary. Can’t imagine having to live with it.
You must’ve had benign vertigo like I did. I had to go physical therapy to go back to normal. Everything in my sight felt like it was moving. Always dizzy, nauseated and had headaches. We all have crystal like things in our ear canals that balance and when they get dislodged it causes this.

Last edited:
You must’ve had benign vertigo like I did. I had to go physical therapy to go back to normal. Everything in my sight felt like it was moving. Always dizzy, nauseated and had headaches. We all have crystal like things in our ear canals and when they get dislodged it causes this.
It was a few years back. Had my sinuses all blocked up. Absolutely brutal feeling.

Patrick Pass's Wife pleads with union to reject CBA. He suffers from severe migraines and vertigo.

I suffer from migraines as a result of a bike accident 20 years ago where I hit my head, with a helmet on.

But it didn’t happen every week... for 16 weeks a year... for multiple years. Yikes. Prayers for PP and his family.

That's not where or when he had his infamous fumble...though I don't remember exactly where (at home I think) or when that happened...
I suffer from migraines as a result of a bike accident 20 years ago where I hit my head, with a helmet on.

But it didn’t happen every week... for 16 weeks a year... for multiple years. Yikes. Prayers for PP and his family.
Caught up with Patrick a couple years ago in Holliston. He was fun, as usual.

BTW yeah we talked about the throwbacks.

"I love that uniform. I still have mine."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back