PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patrick Cobbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's funny, I read the same article earlier in the day (I have no life). I was doing some research, and he had a pretty impressive career, albeit in a very weak conference. I hope the little guy makes the team, I have hopes of him replacing Faulk some day (not too soon, I'm a big Faulk fan). Interesting thing about his injury, they said it was a sprained ACL, is that worse or better than a torn one ?

scott99 said:
That's funny, I read the same article earlier in the day (I have no life). I was doing some research, and he had a pretty impressive career, albeit in a very weak conference. I hope the little guy makes the team, I have hopes of him replacing Faulk some day (not too soon, I'm a big Faulk fan). Interesting thing about his injury, they said it was a sprained ACL, is that worse or better than a torn one ?

Not sure about that, and I agree with you about Faulk. I'm with alot of people that I'd be happy if became good enough to replace a Pass and/or Evans.

He looked good the other night albeit against 2nd and 3rd stringers.

scott99 said:
A sprained knee is very minor, It's now called a hyper-extesion.Your knee would be sore for a couple of days, but no surgery would be required. The ligament has been strethed pass it's normal range of motion,but not to the point that it tears.

Last edited:
Cobbs looked good the one day I went to TC, also. Probably be the second Cobbs we try to sneak on the Practice Squad who gets picked up by someone else.

Just noticed on the Pats website that "the little guy" does bring it a bit, being only 5'9" and weighing 210.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand