PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Panthers throw shade at Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score

For the record, they tagged Derek Anderson and Jonathan Stewart, but not Cam Newton. I can't imagine why. :p

It's not loading and link isn't working. They may have deleted it (or my computer is just messed up as usual). What did it say?

d%#*!@t, they deleted it.

It was a picture of Cam Newton, a WR I couldn't identify, Derek Anderson (3), and Jonathan Stewart (28).

Wow, quite a troll job from a team that, in the previous Super Bowl, was 17-1 entering the game and got embarrassed.

d%#*!@t, they deleted it.

It was a picture of Cam Newton, a WR I couldn't identify, Derek Anderson (3), and Jonathan Stewart (28).
haha... funny idea, but I am not so sure the team delivering it has a pure record of their own..... :D

Wow, quite a troll job from a team that, in the previous Super Bowl, was 17-1 entering the game and got embarrassed.

True, but think of it as us laughing at the Jets even if we had suffered some horrific loss recently. There's always room to troll those saps.

At least the Falcons showed up for their Super Bowl.
Like Wes Welker, they took a 40 minute shower, and missed the 2nd half of the game.
Untitled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back