PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Will Ryan Clark get fined??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
So, during the game PIT/NO, I saw Ryan Clark put a late, helmet to helmet hit on a NO Receiver who was already down. There was no flag thrown at the time, which disgusted me since Clark was late and the player was already on the ground.

I wonder if we'll see him get fined... Clark is one player I can't stand because I think he almost always leads with his helmet and aims to injure people.

So, during the game PIT/NO, I saw Ryan Clark put a late, helmet to helmet hit on a NO Receiver who was already down. There was no flag thrown at the time, which disgusted me since Clark was late and the player was already on the ground.

I wonder if we'll see him get fined... Clark is one player I can't stand because I think he almost always leads with his helmet and aims to injure people.
That's consistent with Ryan Clark behavior. He's a sniping prick on the field.

And he thinks he is an enforcer or something......On that play where Polamalu chopped out Julius Jones knees after he dropped the pass, they get into a little bit of a shouting match and guess who appears....I wish JJ would have punched Clark square in his Jaw....I hate that ********....

Stealers gonna steal .

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe