Guts

Akatsuki
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reactions
You on the hot seat for giving me a second chance with the pick contesr

Pape

Pro Bowl Player
Reactions
Yeah, but he got his coaching gig from under McDermott. So I would put him under that tree.

Ditto with Jim Schwartz. He coached under Bill, but his claim to fame was under Jeff Fisher.
Jim Schwartz was under Bill? Did not know that. Thanks.

TheRainMaker

3rd runner up sexiest man alive 1998
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reactions
Jim Schwartz was under Bill? Did not know that. Thanks.
Browns days. I thought he coached, but he was a Scout.

TheRainMaker

3rd runner up sexiest man alive 1998
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reactions
After being in the league for 30ish years a lot of players/coaches/player personnel guys can be kevin baconed to BB I would imagine
Many forget Rob Ryan was a coach here for a few years (2000-2003). He was pretty popular with the players. But I noticed he was more animated than ever when his teams would play the Pats. He'd fist pump on the sideline when he got a stop and would be absolutely demoralized when he'd lose to the Pats. My observation of him is that he really hated the Pats after he departed.

Last edited:

Sam Bam Cunningham

In the Starting Line-Up
Reactions
I can see the league hiring BB for next season. In the meantime I wouldn’t expect a trade and I think his time here is up. Enjoy what’s left of his run in NE even if the team makes it difficult.
True. He has no trade value because of his age and that everyone understands Kraft must get rid of him.

Pape

Pro Bowl Player
Reactions
True. He has no trade value because of his age and that everyone understands Kraft must get rid of him.
Regardless if RKK has to or wants to, he either sits or teams pay for his services... Depending on the contract that is... BB might have a clause regarding his dismissal, or might not...

Pape

Pro Bowl Player
Reactions
Many forget Rob Ryan was a coach here for a few years (2000-2003). He was pretty popular with the players. But I noticed he was more animated than ever when his teams would play the Pats. He'd fist pump on the sideline when he got a stop and would be absolutely demoralized when he'd lose to the Pats. My observation of him is that he really hated the Pats after he departed.
Not BB related but my favorite Pats player turned coach is Marty Schottenheimer

AQPE

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reactions
Not BB related but my favorite Pats player turned coach is Marty Schottenheimer
“There’s a gleam …”

Excellent coach, always liked him including his corniness, but the playoff record tho

Pape

Pro Bowl Player
Reactions
Linebackers... Yeah... As for the hate I'm sure he's following his brothers lead on that... But he shouldn't... He's got two rings from his time in New England (vs 1 for his bro)...

Steve102

You were going to say something clever?
PatsFans.com Supporter
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reactions
GMs of the Cards and Broncos would be my guess.

Patriots Slater Calling It Quits After 16 Seasons
Patriots News 2-18, The Draft, Free Agency, and “The Dynasty”
MORSE: The Young Guns Patriots New Defensive Coaches
MORSE: Introducing the New Patriots Front Office
49ers Had a Chance, But Questionable Decisions Cost Them in Loss to Chiefs
Patriots News 2-11, Hightower Returns, Staff, Front Office Thoughts
Ranking The 57 Super Bowls From Worst To Best
Wolf’s Ascension Hopefully Will Help Patriots Fix One Key Problem Moving Forward
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #2 – Post College All-Star Games
Felger and Lombardi Interview: Two Sides Argue “The Laziest Narrative” on Belichick