PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:Share your Madden 2007 roster!

Status
Not open for further replies.
patsfan55 said:
te: GATES, WATSON (MWAHAHAHHA), owen daniels

Going for the double tight end offensive sets? Watson is already sick for me. I imagine having both Gates and Watson will make it really hard to defend against. However your receivers are probably gonna get less balls through their way if your focus is the TE.

It's always fun to see Watson sky for a jump ball over a puny safety and get like a 30 yard catch. Watson is easily going to be a probowler for me this year and I expect he will progress to something in the low 90's by next season.

If I am going to upgrade anything next year I'd have to say I would trade Dillon once Maroney gets his experience under the belt this year. I'm using Dillon less than Maroney but he is pretty good in the short yardage and goalline situations. I'm thinking of maybe getting Addai or Bush to back him up. LOL.

Personally, and this is just how **I** like to play....

How can it be fun to win games 70-0?? Adding Chad Johnson is unrealistic since in real life he WOULDN'T be traded.

The whole idea of franchise modes is to "keep it real," that means you really need to try to mimic real life. The Bengels aren't trading Chad Johnson to the Pats under any circumstances so adding him to your team is just stacking the deck in your favor unrealistically.

At least play on All-Madden level if you want to brag about stats.

Not trying to start a fight, that's just my opinion and how **I** like to do things in franchise.

Rock on :rocker:

my roster...some Changes have been made(In BOLD)

QB-
Brady
Jay Fiedler
Cassel
--
RB-
Dillion
Maroney
Willie Andrews---
--F
FB
Pass
Alstott
----
WR
Chad Jackson(Is my Number 1 Reciever)
Troy Brown
Ben Watson(I actually changed him from a TE to a WR)
Doug Gabriel
Maurice Stovall
--
TE
Graham
Thomas
--
OL
Light
Mankins
Kopppen
GalleryTraded Deion to Oakland for him and a 3rd.
O'Callaghan
Neal...the others i dont remember off hand..
--DL
Seymour
Wilfork
Warren
Cledius Hunt
--
LB
Vrabel
Bruschi
Colvin
Seau
Jonathon VilmaTraded from Jests for a 2nd and Asante
--
CB
Ty Law(signed off FA List)
Hobbs
Scott
Terrell Buckley(Signed off FA List)
Warfield
---
SS
Harrison
Sanders
---
FS
Geno
Tebucky Jones
--
ST
Gostowski
Miller
---------------------
Overall.Playing on All Madden.Going into week 13 I am yes..I know this is sad,But all madden is DAMN Hard.
7-4.
Brady is sitting at 26 TD's and 19 In'ts.So you can definately see the difficulty level plays a factor.
Jackson is definately in first place for both ROY and Most Valuable in NFL
1321 yards and 14 TD's..Going INTO week 13.
As the Season Progresses.Maroney is getting more carries to keep dillion fresh for the playoffs.Both should be sitting at over 1000 yards for the season.There is my team.

I think I mentioned before my big move was trading Branch for Charles Tillman who is now my starting corner.

I need help though...in Franchise Mode, it's set to PRO difficulty, and I can't figure out how to change it...the Difficulty option is greyed out?

Anyone know how to increase this? (I'm playing the Xbox360 version).

Thanks!!!
BJ

you should just be able to go to your franchise settings on main franchise menu..
then from there gameplay settings.If I'm not mistaken.Pro is the defualt setting.As mentioned in my last post.I'm playing on all-madden and I am having a blast!!

VJCPatriot said:
Going for the double tight end offensive sets? Watson is already sick for me. I imagine having both Gates and Watson will make it really hard to defend against. However your receivers are probably gonna get less balls through their way if your focus is the TE.

It's always fun to see Watson sky for a jump ball over a puny safety and get like a 30 yard catch. Watson is easily going to be a probowler for me this year and I expect he will progress to something in the low 90's by next season.

If I am going to upgrade anything next year I'd have to say I would trade Dillon once Maroney gets his experience under the belt this year. I'm using Dillon less than Maroney but he is pretty good in the short yardage and goalline situations. I'm thinking of maybe getting Addai or Bush to back him up. LOL.

oh well i just did the draft for fun
i deleted that franchise right after the draft
i have my own franchise
and yes watson is tearing it up
he has 8 tds i believe through three games!!!
the first game i played on all-pro, and he had i think four tds
ive since switched it to all-madden as i do every year, but with some artificial intelligence makin me slightly better, cuz on all-madden without that the computer's running backs and dline/oline is way too good

A nice new update for my roster..Week 15..And Ellis Hobbs is nearing 2000 kickoff return yards for the year!!...One thing I really like about this years madden is that based on stats,you create roles for your players..I think that's pretty sweet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back