PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: RIP Bob Barker

I used to work in the woods. I was standing with a logger one day, waiting for the forester, who was in charge of the thousands of acres we were working on, to come out of his office so we could get to marking trees, some for cutting, some to be left as part of a sugar bush we were developing. I was the foreman for the sugary. "What's keeping him, I said. "Ehh," the logger said, "He's down thayuh pokin' his seckertary." Apparent ol' Bob was not above poking the odd secretary from time to time either. Well done, Bob!

spay
[spā]

VERB
spayed (past tense) · spayed (past participle)
  1. sterilize (a female animal) by removing the ovaries:
    "the animals must be spayed or neutered before they are given up for adoption"
You mean it's not a playing card

I was born in 1973 and to me he is the kind of guy that was always old and always cool.

I used to watch the first 56 minutes of PIR to see some swimsuit action during the SS.

I was home “sick” from school watching the PIR when the announcement of the Challenger interrupted it. One of those “I’ll never forget where I was” moments.

RIP BB.

In Happy Gilmore he played an old guy close to kicking the bucket any day now.

He outlasted that movie by almost 30 years.

Unbelievable.

RIP legend.

Bob if you can hear me while you're in that big waiting room in the sky where they decide your fate,I have one piece of advice:
If they yell " Come on down!", don't go!

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back