PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Ray Lewis's Son Passes Away.

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Sorry for his loss ...

like we say laying a son or daughter to rest is one of the hardest things in life.
We have members here now and definitely in the past who went though this ..
Posting it here and annually on the anniversary ... young children and older.

Just wanted to post this because perhaps the RLKAG option should be over ... just my opinion FWIW.
I saw this in the news when it happened ... happened to see it again so like I said ... my opinion.

Sorry for his loss ...

like we say laying a son or daughter to rest is one of the hardest things in life.
We have members here now and definitely in the past who went though this ..
Posting it here and annually on the anniversary ... young children and older.

Just wanted to post this because perhaps the RLKAG option should be over ... just my opinion FWIW.
I saw this in the news when it happened ... happened to see it again so like I said ... my opinion.

This is a sad circumstance, of course, but it doesn't erase what Lewis allegedly did to someone else's son and got away with it (again, allegedly).

My prayers are with him. It’s a tragedy someone so young was lost.

Nightmare fuel for any parent

The biggest fear I have in life is something happening to my son, I can’t even imagine having to process something like this

Nightmare fuel for any parent

The biggest fear I have in life is something happening to my son, I can’t even imagine having to process something like this
Burying a parent (yesterday) was the hardest thing I've dealt with in my life. No breakup, job loss, personal sports failure even comes close and IMO nothing to that point in an ordinary life can prepare you for it.

Not sure I could even survive losing a child. Maybe Ray Lewis rethinks the pain he's caused others following this.

Burying a parent (yesterday) was the hardest thing I've dealt with in my life. No breakup, job loss, personal sports failure even comes close and IMO nothing to that point in an ordinary life can prepare you for it.

Not sure I could even survive losing a child. Maybe Ray Lewis rethinks the pain he's caused others following this.
Very sorry for your loss ...

I'm sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family.

so sorry man, that is a rough one

Ray's nightmare has just begun. Some things are worse than death, sometimes it's the things you have to live with, whether it is a month or 30 years.... It changes you, it hardens you....you let the petty **** roll because it doesn't matter in the long run...
The expression, "not a day goes by" is a truism in every respect..
One other thing is that losing a child strips away the veneer and reveals your true character, for good or bad......

Never.

I wonder if the man (or men) he helped kill had any children...

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back