PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Ramadan Kareem

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdul7

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Greetings and Blessings to all ,,,just to say as our Holy Month of Ramadan is upon us,,which starts this Friday 24 th April. For myself and all Muslims all over the World ,,as we fast and pray ,,we will pray for all mankind and to rid us of this Virus and to bring the whole World together as ONE.
We start fast at dawn right through till sunset ,,approx 15 hours.
Just want to say as one of you here,,,I will pray for all and wish you good health in these unprecedented times.
We had the best 2 Decades of Winning as Patriots ,,,,,,in fact too many for a lifetime,,,,however now that is not important,,,not as much as Family .
Whatever happens I speak for myself ,,I will accept if we become just maybe 5 - 8 Win Team.
I am 60 years old and been a fan since 1985 !!!
So please take care and even if you are not Muslim,,we are all Human brothers and sisters. I love you all and wish you all the best. Please take care and enjoy the Draft. Ramadan Kareem.

A respectful Ramadan to you! Please forgive me if I thought that Ramadan Kareem was a cornerback that we just signed or something.

I hope Ramadan goes well for you and all others who participate. I wish you could go through it under a less stressful situation.

Be well and stay safe.

A respectful Ramadan to you! Please forgive me if I thought that Ramadan Kareem was a cornerback that we just signed or something.
I thought the same

I don’t know why, but I thought I was about to read about some diamond in the rough RB prospect. Very classy and lovely post tho. Thanks Abdul.

Made me think of this:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back