PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Portnoy In Trouble?

Wow I always thought he was just the funny guy who made those awesome shirts. I didn't realize he was such a piece of sh--t. I never got into barstool sports or looked into that mangy subculture.

Portnoy always struck me as obnoxious...now I know he's creepy too. Unfortunately, the Business Insider article has a paywall so I really can't see the details of what took place.

Right click, open in private/incognito mode to read for free.

Who cares. Why is this still a thing.

Kink and consent are two independent ideas.

One can be into kinks without consenting to sex, and one can consent to sex without consenting to particular kinks.

It's not some massive melting pot of grey area like you make it out to be; consent should always be clearly established and if someone indicates "stop", or anything near "stop", the sex should end and communication should happen, regardless of what the sex itself entailed.

The actual specifics of the sex aside (which are obviously relevant), why is a 44 year old individual encountering teenage girls for sex, repeatedly? Short of getting lucky at bars all the time (which I guess is technically possible), it seems likely to be solicited.

Because some women are attracted to money and power, why did Clinton get involved with a what 20 yr old intern? JFK? Trump? Portnoy sounds like a creep OTOHhe is a target due to his wealth, and it sound like the females went out of there way to visit him.

We all make decisions and Portnoy may come to regret his. Whether guilty or not.

Portnoy goes on offence today. A couple of pages but worth the read

Why did Julia Black wipe her entire Twitter history before tweeting this article? Is it because she has a history of anti-Barstool and anti-Trump tweets? Why is she liking tweets from notorious Barstool hater Megan Greenwell, aka "The Green Monster" (a reference to the famous left field wall at Fenway Park and nothing else)? Why did Business Insider decide to put this article behind a paywall? Why did they then decide to offer a huge discount on premium subscriptions? Was this all just a money grab? And why did this article drop on PENN earnings day? Why was there a huge shortage of PENN stock the day
before this was published? Could it be insider trading? Could it have anything to do with Business Insider CEO Henry Blodget who is permanently banned from involvement in the securities industry due to a long history of violations?

Recapping Today's Madness

It appears to be some kind of manipulation of PENN stock and a vendetta against Portnoy. Portnoy was very vocal when Gamestock shares went up and shorts got murdered, so who knows. The whole 19 year old hookup thing is a bit weird to me but my son says it happens all the time.

Last edited:
It appears to be some kind of manipulation of PENN stock and a vendetta against Portnoy. Portnoy was very vocal when Gamesrock shares went up and shorts got murdered, so who knows. The whole 19 year old hookup thing is a bit weird to me but my son says it happens all the time.
Wouldn't shock me if Portnoy has a big target on him because of that, between that and his interview with Charles Payne in July(maybe august) he's not a friend of the financial elite right now.

Wouldn't shock me if Portnoy has a big target on him because of that, between that and his interview with Charles Payne in July(maybe august) he's not a friend of the financial elite right now.
Well at least he didn't wake up next to a dead naked 19 yr old with blood everywhere and a knife in his hands and someone knocking at his front door. As it is now, it's just a Lifetime movie. To get on Netflix, he's gotta take it up a level. Where the hell is that 1000 foot asteroid, anyway?

WTF is your problem? Someone piss in your cornflakes again this morning?

Leonardo DiCaprio is a brilliant, Academy Award winning actor. I am not even remotely ashamed to say I am a fan of many of his works. He was fantastic in such films as Wolf of Wall Street, Django Unchained, Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, Inception, Blood Diamond, The Departed, The Aviator, and Growing Pains (ok that last one was a joke). The only problem is that he was dogsh*t in what is easily his most famous movie, Titanic... but I blame Cameron for that more than DiCaprio. Titanic's strengths were the effects and settings, less so the acting and their direction.
I am not denigrating his acting ability, just your interest in the gossip column of celebrities.

I called this on DAY ONE....it's political, it's a hit piece, and Portnoy did nothing illegal

guy is a creep, but when a woman says:
"I mean actually this ones kind of common," she wrote. "Like a rape fantasy, where I don't have any control of what's going on."
she flies to his Nantucket home and then is surprised with the outcome?

I am not denigrating his acting ability, just your interest in the gossip column of celebrities.
No, you made fun of me for reading about the film industry and then it backfired.

Spectacularly.

I called this on DAY ONE....it's political, it's a hit piece, and Portnoy did nothing illegal
By political, do you mean multi-millionaires/billionaires vs regular sorta celeb rich dude with loud mouth costing them annual-gardening-bill-type money?

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back