PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Pat's Hat Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these made special for each SB or are they “generic?” I might invest in six.

They’re generic. In my opinion that doesn’t take away from them though. My guess is if you really do get six, and put them up in your Patriots shrine, or wherever, they will make you happy every time you look at them. If for no other reason than there are six of them!

SIX!!

Kind of related:

Just got my order from the Pats Pro Shop for the SB53 bundle (hat, 2 shirts, 3gtg6 blu-ray). I have to say the gray tshirt the players wore looks better in person than on TV and the Still Here shirt looks really nice. The latter probably jumped to the front of the list of my favorite champion tshirts.

Regards,
Chris

Kind of related:

Just got my order from the Pats Pro Shop for the SB53 bundle (hat, 2 shirts, 3gtg6 blu-ray). I have to say the gray tshirt the players wore looks better in person than on TV and the Still Here shirt looks really nice. The latter probably jumped to the front of the list of my favorite champion tshirts.

Regards,
Chris
Just got my 6 shirt from TB12 and I accidentally got a small. Sold out in my size now. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back