PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: NFC Championship: Vikings vs. Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
no..he did his part. all we will hear now his heroic effort.

Like the sequels of Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street, lok for Lord Farce to return next July.

no..he did his part. all we will hear now his heroic effort.

prediction for the post-game presser...." I broke a few ribs and tore my ACL in the second quarter but I played on" or something to that affect.

Last edited:
i cant see the saints D stopping manning

I saw all that black and gold confetti and I thought I must have blacked out for a while, and the Steelers won ....

aight thats it for me i still can't watch another team celebrate that aint those pats. goodnight fellas

.....damn deuce is still stealing money?

I don't think I could have stood a Manning-Favre SB. Thank God the Vikings choked that one away.

I can't see his last throw in pro football being a dumb INT and contributing to losing his team an NFC championship and SB appearance. That sh!t will eat away at you until you can put it right.

If we've had the Favre merry-go-round without that we're definately going to have it for the next 7/8 months.

Saints pxp announcer - Jim Henerson WWL

"snap...placement...kick by Hartley.....it's good.....it's good....it is good.....((laughing or crying not sure which)).....pigs have flown....Hell has frozen over....the Saints are going to the Super Bowl"

I just got home from a concert, last score I got was 14-7 Vikings in the 2nd. Can anybody give me a quick summary of what happened after that?

Nobody wanted to win it. Fumblitis, 5 by the Viqueens and a classic Favre pick to kill a game winning drive in FG range with 9 seconds left in regulation. Brees was horrendous, 77 yards of offense in the second half, but the Vikings kept coughing up the ball and eventually a Saint landed on one...Favre had to be carried off the field due to a severe injury that hobbled him severly on the sidelines although he still managed to run around well enough to lead a game tying drive and then scramble and throw a pick. He will probably see Dr. Andrews tomorrow and we will learn he was playing with no functional ligaments in his ankle. Although had they won he would have started the superbowl.

Like the sequels of Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street, lok for Lord Farce to return next July.

Nope....AFTER training camp he will decide that he'll play 1 more year.

Now jebus willing, I can get my wish of seeing a SuperBowl losing "Manning Face"...

MGM Mirage in Vegas

Ind - 3 1/2

55 1/2

Last edited:
Jeremy Shockey is one buttazzed ugly dude.

aight thats it for me i still can't watch another team celebrate that aint those pats. goodnight fellas

.....damn deuce is still stealing money?

They just re-signed him, pretty sure it was just a nice jesture for all he's done for them.

What, Favre throws a team killing pick in the NFCCG? What is it 2007 all over again? I hope that is the last pass that dimwitted drama queen ever throws, how fitting!

BWAHAHAH you suck Favre!

On a semi related note thanks to everyone who was in the chat room during the game. Regardless of what team you pulled for its always fun to discuss the game in there. We'll have to get together come MLS kickoff weekend to chat during the Revs vs Galaxy game.

Like I said earlier tho... until next season.

Nope....AFTER training camp he will decide that he'll play 1 more year.

I hear Buffalo is looking for a QB...:D

Well, Favre throws another huge pick. The sad part, he will be back. But, not before he retires, the NFL Network spends weeks on him, rumors of his return, he says I am done, then he comes back after 2 a days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes