PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: New Orleans and Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.
SD put together a fantastic drive.. up by one point.

I just love seeing that crybaby Manning choke.

two straight inc. 5 secs left.

Giants are falling apart.

wtf

how did the giants lose that game?

it was in the bag

The Saints are looking more beatable each week.

The Saints should have lost the last 2 games, but because they played some terrible teams, they pulled it out. Carolina is a joke. A .350 strength of schedule is why the Saints are 8-0. I laughed when they said the Saints have 3 tough road games coming up, at St. Louis, Tampa, and WAS. Yeah, facing a combined 4-20 (3-9 at home) for the next 3 road games is real tough alright! :eek:

except their competition for the remaining 8 games is against bad teams except us. we may be the only team that stands in the way (ironically) of them getting at least a 16-0 regular season.

except their competition for the remaining 8 games is against bad teams except us. we may be the only team that stands in the way (ironically) of them getting at least a 16-0 regular season.

Atlanta's not that bad.

But it shouldn't come down to Atlanta to stop them from getting 16 - 0 anyway.

I can not believe that down by 10 that Carolina would not take a FG on 4th and goal to at least give your team another chance with a onside kick.

I tried telling people that Green Bay blows

who dat?!

NO's been through a lot, let 'em win once.

I can not believe that down by 10 that Carolina would not take a FG on 4th and goal to at least give your team another chance with a onside kick.

Yeah, there was some pretty terrible clock/game management there.

You need two scores, so the first one has to be relatively quick. You can't dawdle like that.

I dunno.

Carolina had a great/lucky first 5 minutes, and then got pretty much blown off the ball for the remaining 55.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back