PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT - Mike Trout baseball card sells for 4 million

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure what you’re trying to prove here...we all know the difference between listed and sold. The fact that there are 647 watchers of that particular card on ebay tells me that it is generating a ton of interest.
You gave us a listed price for a Tom Brady card but listed prices are beyond meaningless. So I think the better question is what are you trying to prove here?

You gave us a listed price for a Tom Brady card but listed prices are beyond meaningless. So I think the better question is what are you trying to prove here?

I posted it as an FYI, so if you don't care, don't respond...btw, shouldn't you be posting on your new team Bucs' website?

And i think it's great your Brady card is worth 5K. I've got one that's worth about 20K. Another FYI...

I posted it as an FYI, so if you don't care, don't respond...btw, shouldn't you be posting on your new team Bucs' website?

And i think it's great your Brady card is worth 5K. I've got one that's worth about 20K. Another FYI...
Wow. Seriously, I didn't mean to upset you so much with my simple observation that a listed price is completely meaningless. Not sure why it made you so butthurt, but w/e....

Wow. Seriously, I didn't mean to upset you so much with my simple observation that a listed price is completely meaningless. Not sure why it made you so butthurt, but w/e....

Be careful or any moment now his Dad is going to beat up your Dad

And i it's great your Brady card is worth 5K. I've got one that's worth about 20K. Another FYI...
Here's an FYI, better not let your mom know or she'll reduce your allowance. :rofl:

That's pretty much how it has always worked in baseball because baseball is a sport where one single superstar has much less of an impact on his team's fortunes than, say, a basketball player would.

Like Albert Pujols when he signed with the Angels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back