PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Meet the Buffal-oafs

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the BS that come out of their mouths aside it's gotta be fun for them getting to work together.
Who cares if they're having "fun" together? It's nothing new, they have worked together before, with the Cardinals. I can't wait to see them simultaneously melt down on the sidelines -- cussing, stomping around, throwing their headsets, etc. It'll cause a small earthquake.

Who cares if they're having "fun" together? It's nothing new, they have worked together before, with the Cardinals. I can't wait to see them simultaneously melt down on the sidelines -- cussing, stomping around, throwing their headsets, etc. It'll cause a small earthquake.
I care. And I also can't wait for the meltdown too.
I have been entertained by Rex and Rob through the years and the two together should provide more entertainment.
Seems funny that you would post what you posted then ask who cares if their fun together?

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
Seems funny that you would post what you posted then ask who cares if their fun together?
OK SBB, if you want to split hairs here: your statement appeared to suggest that you like the fact they might be enjoying each others' company, re. "It's gotta be fun for them getting to work together." I don't want them having fun together. I want them at each others' throats.

I don't know having Rob bring those worst defense in football creds to the Bills is pretty scary.

OK SBB, if you want to split hairs here: your statement appeared to suggest that you like the fact they might be enjoying each others' company, re. "It's gotta be fun for them getting to work together." I don't want them having fun together. I want them at each others' throats.

Just a reminder: We're talking about someone being happy that two football coaches probably enjoy working together not discussing ISIS.

You need to chill out or get a grip or something. They're coaches for an opposing football team, man, it's ok to be glad that they're probably having fun.

Just a reminder: We're talking about someone being happy that two football coaches probably enjoy working together not discussing ISIS.

You need to chill out or get a grip or something. They're coaches for an opposing football team, man, it's ok to be glad that they're probably having fun.

I won't be happy until one murders the other in a fit of rage.

Haha I can get behind that point. I want the Bills to suck. But my own allegiances aside there is plenty of fun things in the NFL I can enjoy and seeing two brothers work together is a fun story. I would like to think that as much as others hate the Pats and BB that they can see Bill's sons working for us is a cool story and maybe even joke about getting their own Belichick in the future when he's ready.

The Bills are not ISIS?! Oh, wait -- that's the JETS! My bad. Thanks for the reminder. My grip has been restored and I am suitably chillin'.

The Bills are not ISIS?! Oh, wait -- that's the JETS! My bad. Thanks for the reminder. My grip has been restored and I am suitably chillin'.

Never stop posting, buddy.

On a serious note ... for people who are predisposed to weight issues ...

Sleep ... as in getting enough of it is a major factor in controlling weight ...

being an NFL coach and getting lots of sleep do not go together.

On a serious note ... for people who are predisposed to weight issues ...

Sleep ... as in getting enough of it is a major factor in controlling weight ...

being an NFL coach and getting lots of sleep do not go together.

I think it has more to do with what you are devouring while not sleeping.

How long does one expect rob ryan to live for? he has to be close to his life expectancy for someone of his weight.

The article comments are pretty funny.

30 lbs in a month?

I really don't have an issue with the Ryan boys. They are big-mouthed, showmen without an evil bone in their bodies.

They like food. They like football. They like beer.

As long as the foot-fetish stuff stays out of the conversation I'd love to have a few beers with those guys.

The article comments are pretty funny.

30 lbs in a month?

Really funny.

MichaelEdits says:May 27, 2016 9:57 AM

Wonder Twin powers, activate!

bencoates57 says:May 27, 2016 9:22 AM

Can’t WEIGHT to see THIS.

bishopslappytruelove says:May 27, 2016 8:29 AM

I’m not sure having Buffalo wing eating contests counts as exercise.

jag1959 says:May 27, 2016 10:42 AM

Whether it comes to food or a microphone it’s painfully obvious those two just can’t control their mouths

Rob-Ryan-Fat.jpg

Holy cow. No pun intended.

You'd think being around the NFL gets you access to the best health advice and nutritionists in the business. Or maybe it's for players only. Either way he is asking for trouble down the road if he keeps this weight on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back