PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:Manning waving a finger in face of official

Status
Not open for further replies.

stcjones

Pro Bowl Player
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Anyone watching tonight when Manning throws a TD pass to Collie, then starts to jog off the field, and then stops looks like a madman at the official and starts reaming the guy waving a finger (not middle) in his face......and the ref just looks stunned but starts nodding. Never seen anything like that before......clearly Peyton has alot of clout and control in this league....that is what I took away from it.

Also on an aside......Reggie Wayne is such an incredible receiver. He made TWO catches early tonight where you would have sworn he was sleepwalking, and or the passes went by him and he didn't get them.....only to find out that he caught both of them.......guy reeks of talent........

Anyone watching tonight when Manning throws a TD pass to Collie, then starts to jog off the field, and then stops looks like a madman at the official and starts reaming the guy waving a finger (not middle) in his face......and the ref just looks stunned but starts nodding. Never seen anything like that before......clearly Peyton has alot of clout and control in this league....that is what I took away from it.

Also on an aside......Reggie Wayne is such an incredible receiver. He made TWO catches early tonight where you would have sworn he was sleepwalking, and or the passes went by him and he didn't get them.....only to find out that he caught both of them.......guy reeks of talent........

tracy porter

I saw that. He must have been complaining about some sort of perceived pass interference. What else is new?

WTF? This ref should be fined and fired and after fined again. WHO THINKS HE IS? He should be a Manning slave .

Officials fear our QB more than Peyton Manning.

How many calls have we gotten for Brady ordering for one.

Being the GOAT has it's privileges.

:D

Yeah I saw that, manning must have been telling the refle he better watch it or he'll tell polian

uh alright tommy....is that the refs name....or the CB from New Orleans.....don't get it....please expound....thanks
I think what he's saying is that Manning is still shell shocked from last years super bowl.

Skins look to be mounting a comeback. Colts failed to make it to the 2 minute with a first down. This is almost certain to go to OT.

Skins look to be mounting a comeback. Colts failed to make it to the 2 minute with a first down. This is almost certain to go to OT.

Great DB play there. But Indy has had a lot of success running the ball tonight, not sure why you throw it 3 straight times. Washington now has the ball and all 3 time outs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST