PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT- Just saw Tom being interviewed on the grid at the F1 race in Montreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could make any 100% straight male go gay in 30 seconds

I would have ga-ga man love no question and get up at 2am to pick him up at the airport or help him move but as soon as he asks me to put lotion on his back I would find someone else.

external

"You sure about helping me move?"

external

"You sure about helping me move?"
"You hardly know the guy............."

Who ever thought that 30 years later the Sox have a player named "Mookie"

He was drafted by the Montreal Expos in 95. Thank you for making the right decision though, Tom.

I would have ga-ga man love no question and get up at 2am to pick him up at the airport or help him move but as soon as he asks me to put lotion on his back I would find someone else.

Are we talking about Sunscreen or body lotion?

Are we talking about Sunscreen or body lotion?

Ok lets clarify this.

Body lotion in which the hands need to apply I simply cannot do. My wife would take over.

Sunscreen in which the hands need to apply I simply cannot do. My wife would take over.

Sunscreen in which can be applied via an aerosol can, I would happily do.

If he asked me to pick him up at the airport, I'd decline. I'd tell him we're both on the same level and I can't pick you up unless he'd do the same for me.

I love him as my quarterback, nothing more. But then again, I didn't even acknowledge Stephen Tyler when he was on the same LA to Boston flight as me.

I'm just not impressed with celebrities

If he asked me to pick him up at the airport, I'd decline. I'd tell him we're both on the same level and I can't pick you up unless he'd do the same for me.

I love him as my quarterback, nothing more. But then again, I didn't even acknowledge Stephen Tyler when he was on the same LA to Boston flight as me.

I'm just not impressed with celebrities
Of course.

Thats assuming Tom and I were buds. If I was at TC and he blindly came up to me and asked me to pick him up at the airport I'd politely decline but think he was an arrogant DB.

The cool celebs are the ones that act like the rest of us.

He was drafted by the Montreal Expos in 95. Thank you for making the right decision though, Tom.

In theory, he would have been a nobody farm hand for MTL if he stuck at catcher and was a Sept call-up and caught Pedro Martinez when he was there.

2 GoATS.

BSPN is really reaching now....even more reason for the TB defamation lawsuit. :mad:

IMG_20160612_170326.jpg

Wow, BSPN are idiots. They check every cars tire pressure like right before they pull off for the formation lap.

And for the record the only reason there's a minimum tire pressure limit is because Pirelli's F1 tires are absolutely garbage. Previously when Michelin and Bridgestone were in the sport nobody ever talked about minimum tire pressures. Nor were there any tire pressure checks up until recently. This is purely a safety reason which is because Pirelli's tires are just horribly bad and absolutely garbage.

It is a performance disadvantage for everyone to have the tires inflated as they are though. This was not an issue with Michelin and Bridgestone. You could run Michelin and Bridgestone tire pressure as low as you like to find the right performance without compromising safety. Pirelli just freaking suck. I will give Pirelli this though, they don't get enough tire testing as they need because of the limited testing nowadays due to costs. In the past when there were no testing restrictions, they would do thousands and thousands of miles of tire testing. They can't do that anymore.

Last edited:
They realized they were being a bunch of jackasses. Incredible! I would not think they had that level of IQ. Someone must have hacked their account! That's the only possible explanation.

They realized they were being a bunch of jackasses. Incredible! I would not think they had that level of IQ. Someone must have hacked their account! That's the only possible explanation.

Or a BSPN intern was spewing the company line.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back