PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Just remembered that Chiefs Pats game from 2019..

They had their chance to secure it week 17, but they blew it.

N’Keal’s TD holds up + Pat Chung covering a TE in the EZ = a 14-2 record with us only needing Baltimore to drop one game for HFA that year…..

That and if AB didn’t go ape **** after week 2 too…….or if Snau didn’t tweak his ankle….

Same story with the Denver game in 2015. They called defensive holding on our DE within one yard of the LOS. Belichick lost it. That loss to Denver gave them home field, or else it would've been the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Amazing that Peyton's 2 Super Bowl victories both happened against crap teams (Bears and Panthers) after shady business knocked the Patriots out of those games, and Peyton himself had bad performances in both games.

I think I found Brady's #1 fanboy @MAC10 in the PFT comments. He's posting under the name ShowtimeMahomes. Lol

View attachment 50615

You are the biggest loser on this forum. You go to other team's message boards and read PFT comments to see what others are saying of your precious Timmy. What a sad thing to do. In any event, it looks like a bunch of people agree with that guy's comments, which is interesting...

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
You are the biggest loser on this forum. You go to other team's message boards and read PFT comments to see what others are saying of your precious Timmy. What a sad thing to do. In any event, it looks like a bunch of people agree with that guy's comments, which is interesting...
That doesn't sound like a denial ShowtimeMahomes.

That doesn't sound like @MAC10 as that poster is defending Tom.
@MAC10 aka TommyBrady12 as he's known on the Broncos board with his 6000 posts there aka ShowtimeMahomes was responding to someone else who was.

@MAC10 aka TommyBrady12 as he's known on the Broncos board with his 6000 posts there aka ShowtimeMahomes was responding to someone else who was.

Have you made it yet to all 31 other team’s message boards to see what they think of Lebron Brady?

Have you made it yet to all 31 other team’s message boards to see what they think of Lebron Brady?
No not yet but thanks for reminding me Showtime I’ll get right to it. Hey you might want to change your name there to ShowtimeMahomesExceptAgainstTheGOAT

N’Keal’s TD holds up + Pat Chung covering a TE in the EZ = a 14-2 record with us only needing Baltimore to drop one game for HFA that year…..

That and if AB didn’t go ape **** after week 2 too…….or if Snau didn’t tweak his ankle….

Oh my god I had completely forgotten about Sanu's ankle. ************ what a stupid mess that was, he had never returned a punt in his LIFE and he was sent out to do one. Prior to that injury, which ended up being a HIGH ankle sprain (so a pretty serious injury) Sanu had already turned into Brady's #1 target. And then he just disappeared. Not too much of a leap to think that him being healthy changes that late season offense.

No not yet but thanks for reminding me Showtime I’ll get right to it. Hey you might want to change your name there to ShowtimeMahomesExceptAgainstTheGOAT

you would have a valid argument if Timmy weren’t 2-9 in the playoffs against Eli, Flacco, Tannehill, Plummer, Sanchez, and Dak. Damn bro, why can’t brady beat crappy QBs in the playoffs?

No not yet but thanks for reminding me Showtime I’ll get right to it.

you have nothing else to do…

Last edited:
  • Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
As the years go by the 2019 season only gets more aggravating to me. Because of how the season ended I think we’ve all kind of retroactively written the entire thing off as a doomed waste of time but when you actually look back at the details while they were certainly flawed I’d argue that they were only a few pieces away from being a true contender. First they needed one good to great every-down tight end full stop. The lack of any was a massive failure of roster management. Second was Andrews being out for the season with blood clots. That COMPLETELY ****ed the cohesion of the offensive line. Third thing was losing Devlin to that career ending neck injury was unexpectedly devastating because it single handily exposed Sony as very mediocre and Belichick refused to give the rookie Harris a shot. And fourth was not having that additional reliable outside receiver. Sanu might have been that but the high ankle sprain ruined that.

Combine those four things, three of which were just bad luck, and I think a flawed but still potentially great offense turned into the mediocre slog we witnessed. And the defense was good. Overrated but still good. Frankly they were a better roster than the 2018 team with the exception of zero tight ends. I’d give them a punchers chance to have won it all.

Case in point everyone remembers that Ravens game as a blowout loss. 37-20 does look bad. But it was 24-20 entering the 4th quarter. IN BALTIMORE. That was a competitive game. If the Pats had won they’d have been the #1 seed even if they still lost to the Chiefs and Dolphins.

Last edited:

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back