PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jonas Gray - life after missed meeting w NFL glory

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good friend of mine's wife was a student at ND at the same time as Jonas. She was his tutor or TA for something. He once handed her a note that read

"if you ever need anything [phone number]"

The quotation marks as I have them written above are how he had them on the note...

Journey man ball player who sowed his "seeds" on the fertile fields of Miami, Baltimore, NE, Miami and Jacksonville.. greatest success in NE, however after his all world 201 yards rushing, he was inactive for 4 of the 9 remaining games including the Superbowl..

Lots of space wasted on BB not knowing what he was doing regarding Jonas Gray..

I understand the getting benched for being late, but you would think he could somehow make up for it afterwards and get back in the coach's good graces.

I understand the getting benched for being late, but you would think he could somehow make up for it afterwards and get back in the coach's good graces.
I had the same thought when all of this went down. Despite BB's gruffness and disciplinarian manner, I've never gotten the impression that he doesn't give guys second chances. Gray may have been a repeat offender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back