PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Issues with Channel 25 Over The Air?

Bill Lee

What, me worry?
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Question: Is anyone else having problems getting CH25 FOX Boston over the air (not cable) who normally can get it OK?

I usually get it OK, occasionally with some freezes, but tonight, I don't get a picture at all.

Luckily Plan B, Amazon on Roku, is working, but I am kinda curious if this is something anyone else is having problems with.

Reception was a little weak. I switched to fox 64. Good to always have a backup when dealing with ota.

Thanks. I can't explain it, but now that the game is over (11:30 PM), the signal is back.

I'm half the world away from Boston in Manila and I got the same freezing on the TV coverage which happens when Satellite signal is not strong. (Could the eclipse have somehow affected things?) At any rate, I switched to gamepass and did not have issues after that

In Arlington, TX with a digital antenna, Fox just went away completely. And never came back for the duration of the game. So I switched to Amazon prime. It was very strange. Never had a signal just disappear like that.

Fox OTA worked fine for me. No issue. Worcester MA.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back