PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: FREE NFL GAMEPASS

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I dont think anyone, maybe triumph

The reason I ask is there have been 4 other threads created in the last couple of days about free Game Pass and the 2nd, 3rd and 4th were created by what I'd bet are some seriously block inducing (ahem) members.

I see nothing on the subject! Must be me thats boxed out :cool:

Ahh crap I see 3 of them on page 2. For some reason I thought this would be Sticky worthy news on a football forum..

Ahh crap I see 3 of them on page 2. For some reason I thought this would be Sticky worthy news on a football forum..

LMFAO, if the mods didn't see 'em to merge 'em they def didn't see them to sticky one of em.
OTOH hand if you only saw 3, you've got at least one moe troll on your block list than you think

LMFAO, if the mods didn't see 'em to merge 'em they def didn't see them to sticky one of em.
OTOH hand if you only saw 3, you've got at least trolls one moe troll on your block list than you think
:D Ill take wins however I can get em

:D Ill take wins however I can get em

In a very patsfans type coincidence, since you seem to be sane enough to not take yourself too seriously odds are good one or more of the aforementioned 3 may have you blocked too ;)

After all having a sense of humor about yourself, objectivity and sanity aren't for everyone.o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back