PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT Eric Ebron

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised in the least if he ends up here. Also, in before somebody thinks Bill will care that he took a vague shot at the Patriot way lol.

He’s obviously a huge upgrade over what we have but the team wants the TEs to be able to block. Ebron upgrades the position from a receiving standpoint, but not as a blocker. I see them going through the draft to grab one.

Strong season. A year back. Fills a need and could be one of those two year option deals.

it makes sense

He’s obviously a huge upgrade over what we have but the team wants the TEs to be able to block. Ebron upgrades the position from a receiving standpoint, but not as a blocker. I see them going through the draft to grab one.

Lunacy Belichick didn’t grab one this past draft. Thank god we took Harris in the 3rd though,

Lunacy Belichick didn’t grab one this past draft. Thank god we took Harris in the 3rd though,
Those options would have been limited to Fant or Knox. Neither of them can block worth a damn either. Not taking the counter point to your argument here, just sharing what they probably thought when looking at those two prospects.

I agree with you (holy 5hit), though I was saw them grabbing a TE last year after Gronk retired, and nothing came out of that dream....

he doesn't want to play in new england

Plan A should be Hunter Henry or Austin Hooper. Plan B Tyler Eifert

Pass on the one year wonder. I don’t know if he’s improved since college but I know he wasn’t known as much of a blocker back then.

Those options would have been limited to Fant or Knox. Neither of them can block worth a damn either. Not taking the counter point to your argument here, just sharing what they probably thought when looking at those two prospects.

Moreau would’ve been a solid day 3 pick.

He just quit on his team, is soft (too soft for Indy, aka team Charmin!), a diva, and is not a fit in the LEAST.

I'd rather pick up Howard

I still think Cameron Brate would do well here. He signed a deal with the last coaching staff and BA doesn't use their first round TE so they aren't really using Brate either. I would love it if they traded for (or signed him if he's released preferably) and drafted a young TE in the 2nd-3rd round area. I think Brate could give us a few good years.

No thanks....he basically shut down for the season to reach free agency 100% healthy....sounds as if he wants to get paid. He's a former high draft pick who did nothing for years in Detroit and had one big season in Indy that was unsustainable (a high # of his targets were in the red zone).

Nope, Ebron doesn't play on punt team or fair catch free kick team..no go from coach Bill

Underachiever

When 2 teams are willing to move on from you, I don't know if the Pats would have interest in him.

So , another used motor with mileage or a new model with unknown performance in a new circuit.....sound familiar

Draft 2 TEs and see what happens...

I like this plan but imo they should add a question to the pre-draft interview that determines the player's feelings about murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back