PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Drew Brees is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

English Patriot

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Have to say he has always been and always will be one of my favourite QB's and i definitely recommend you listen to his interview with Peter King on today's MMQB podcast.

His take on Goodell and how Saints/Rice/Brady were railroaded and the game in general is just phenomenal. The guy is a legend on and off the field and it's also beautiful that he knocked off a Manning in a Superbowl which will always get you brownie points in my book and i'm definitely rooting for him to take any records that Peyton has.

Here's the link to the interview: Drew Brees Doesn't Trust NFL Investigations | The MMQB with Peter King

Last edited:
I love Brees but, going on sports center to show how much he knows about ball PSI pissed me off.

meh, kinda nice, Brees is a cool guy but he didn't say anything new and even complimented Goodell in a few aspects like revenue and bringing new fans to the sport which I disagree, I think all the new rules they are enforcing is making the sport less attractive.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for a representative NFL player to go on a mic and say Goodell is a disgrace for the sport, point blank. Then I will applaud.

Drew brees would make a great replacement for D Smith.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for a representative NFL player to go on a mic and say Goodell is a disgrace for the sport, point blank. Then I will applaud.

No current player will do that. The league will make up some scandal against that player or team.

Nah sorry Brees basically hung Brady out to dry when he went on Conan

I love Brees but, going on sports center to show how much he knows about ball PSI pissed me off.

How many quarterbacks did a victory lap after Deflategate spouting their integrity and honesty, bragging about knowing the difference between footballs at a 0.1 PSI variation? Yet not a single one of them realized the wild fluctuation of footballs whenever they leave a controlled locker room setting. I can't believe that not one of these guys, who knows the difference by feel of a ball at 12.7 and 12.6, didn't notice that during cold games the balls were at a level fluctuating between 10.8 and 11.5 and then back to over 12.5 after being warmed, and that each football on each play had a vastly different pressure. Or in other words, they could not detect 10-20x the margin they claimed they knew instantly (0.1 PSI x 15 = average 1.5 psi loss in similar cold weather.) Who were those guys again? I think I recall Kurt Warner and Phil Simms being among them. Obviously our favorite bankrupt crybaby as well. Yet, silence now. Are they cheaters or just liars? There's no way around they are at least one if not both.

How many quarterbacks did a victory lap after Deflategate spouting their integrity and honesty, bragging about knowing the difference between footballs at a 0.1 PSI variation? Yet not a single one of them realized the wild fluctuation of footballs whenever they leave a controlled locker room setting. I can't believe that not one of these guys, who knows the difference by feel of a ball at 12.7 and 12.6, didn't notice that during cold games the balls were at a level fluctuating between 10.8 and 11.5 and then back to over 12.5 after being warmed, and that each football on each play had a vastly different pressure. Or in other words, they could not detect 10-20x the margin they claimed they knew instantly (0.1 PSI x 15 = average 1.5 psi loss in similar cold weather.) Who were those guys again? I think I recall Kurt Warner and Phil Simms being among them. Obviously our favorite bankrupt crybaby as well. Yet, silence now. Are they cheaters or just liars? There's no way around they are at least one if not both.
What was incredible is nobody called them out on it. It's such an obvious point when someone makes that claim but somehow no tv personalities brought it up. I don't know if they all agreed to be corrupt, or just really stupid.

I really want to say "I'll pay a $50 bounty to whomever shuts Brees up"...

...but that would be wrong, wouldn't it? o_O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes