PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT Damien Harris Embraces His Coach Post-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropKickFlutie

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I've had this thought for awhile but not sure where to put it. Damien Harris has consistently displayed leadership since he's been here. Guy is all about winning, is positive, fearless as a runner, a future Captain in my opinion. Possible guy to take the mantle for post-game speeches when Slater hangs it up. Rodney Harrison attitude at RB. Here's a nice exchange he has with Ivan Fears as the game ends.

Last edited:
Love Harris...wish he can stay healthy

Love Harris...wish he can stay healthy
I have the same feeling as I had for Burkhead when he gets tackled. I am never sure if he will get up and even if he gets up, it is always what now for me.

I hope that was not a farewell hug with Fears retiring ??....no basis on my comment but it would be a disaster if he was hanging up the clipboard.

I hope that was not a farewell hug with Fears retiring ??....no basis on my comment but it would be a disaster if he was hanging up the clipboard.

The OC staff is already weak and mediocre without the sad possibility of Fears retiring

I have the same feeling as I had for Burkhead when he gets tackled. I am never sure if he will get up and even if he gets up, it is always what now for me.

Both great players

He’s easily a 1,000 rusher if he could just stay on the field. 2nd in the NFL for rushing TD’s with 15.
Which is why it’s great that we have a great committee of rbs. I’m not mad.

plus that lowers his price.

Harris also called McDaniels a “rock star” and “one of the most brilliant offensive minds in the league.”

One of the best runnings backs in the league. Injury prone which in turn makes him the perfect lead back in a RBBC.

I hope we can roster both He and Rhamondre for years in a RBBC beyond his rookie contract. It's going to be interesting to see how that plays out...will Rham do to Harris what Harris did to Michel? Or have we finally found our horses and now we fill the receiving back void?

Also shout out to Fears..if it's over ...one of the best, thankful to have been able to see his work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots