PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Chargers @ Colts Game Discussion (Divisional Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kotzen.gif

Please don't let our SB hopes be dashed again next week due to the corrupt officiating in Colts games.

Wow, first they take back an illegal contact to push SD to the brink if fg range, then a phantom hold to save Indy's lead?

HOLY CRAP! I never want to hear Indy fans complain about reffing.... ever.

NaPolian and the league have no shame. Be prepared to see more BS calls against us in our own stadium next Sunday. :mad:

Addai clearly threw #32 to the ground by the back of his helmet. When I first saw it, I thought there would be a penalty on Addai.

Unfriggin believable! I can't believe they called that! I didn't want to believe that any officiating team would want a team to win but that was just BS!

That was Fing ridiculous!

One good thing that could come out of this game is LT complaining about the Refs. The media will have to listen to his words of classiness. Either the media will run with the story that the Colts always get the calls or they will finally realize that LT is a whining little bi***

OMG OMG OMG Shannon Sharpe picked the Pats to win the SB. It is officially 31 degrees F in hell.

I despise the Chargers, but that call was atrocious. Huge turning point in the game, because SD would've been up 14-10 with the ball to start the second half. What total bullsh*t.

Between the officiating and the noise from the plane apparently taking off inside the dome, I'm getting more and more pissed.

But as for Norv, calm down and get your team under control. The Chargers are so undisciplined and immature that I can totally see them letting that call get to them and screw them up. Only down by three, and lots of time left, don't come out and f it up.

Mark me down for being nervous if the Giants win this afternoon. A Manning Manning superbowl will be possible and the Colts will get all the calls against us.

I fully find myself rooting for San Diego now.

Yeah, the unthinkable has happened- a board full of Pats fans are rooting for the Classlinson and his Class Brigade.

I hate the Chargers but F the Colts and their dirty refs. I hope the Chargers win, I don't feel like playing the refs next week.

The chargers boards are all fired up...

Gates plays with a dislocated big toe but LT can't get on the field with a boo boo on his knee. What a biatch.

Does anybody else hear the strange echo in the game. If this is a CBS thing, OK, but this is crazy.

I'm sick and tired of the referees favoring the Colts on every call.

that was actually a great pass by Rivers

Holy ****. If Rivers ever learns to make throws like this consistently, he'll be a damn good QB.

Man, and to think it should be 21-10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST