PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Brett Favre completes a pass and then runs down to make a block! (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care, I'm still highly pissed that SF couldn't seal the deal. That DLman had his Lordship within arm's length; he should've made the sack before Farvequad made the pass.

I hope that traitorous bastard leaves Lambeau on a stretcher.

Stay classy on that last part. I'm rooting for the Pack, but there's no need to hope anyone gets hurt, especially seeing how we all felt last year.

Well to those who enjoy him ... you have about 7 games left to enjoy him ... he'll be on the shelf for the last 6 ... and we'll see him talk of retiring, then we'll read about it all summer and then next year he plays for the Raiders.:p:p:p

Adam Schefter (ESPN) said:

"If Brett Favre wins Monday night, he will become first player in NFL history to have beaten all 32 NFL teams."

How about Tom Brady , anyone has this stat ?

Last edited:
Adam Schefter (ESPN) said:

"If Brett Favre wins Monday night, he will become first player in NFL history to have beaten all 32 NFL teams."

How about Tom Brady , anyone has this stat ?

Tom Brady has defeated every team but the Patriots. Let's hope he never gets the chance to do that....

Tom Brady has defeated every team but the Patriots. Let's hope he never gets the chance to do that....

yeah, Brett can have that nugget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back