OT: A true conundrum

Status
Not open for further replies.

woolster22

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
T-Mobile just gave me a free one year subscription for glossy toilet paper (ESPN Mag) through their t mobile Tuesday thing. Wish I could pay the difference on the 50 dollar mlb.com gift card. I don't even want to jump on social media and see if anyone wants it, as I'm sure it's tied to a recurring subscription they may forget to cancel.

That said, they must be desperate if they're trying to give away their garbage mag.

Screenshot_20161004-174608.jpg I don't plan on using it. Just tweeted legere and espn. Not even going to gift it to someone.

Too bad they didn't send you a postage paid envelope. Years ago, a politician with whom I vehemently disagreed sent me one of those envelopes for a donation.

Well, I'd just helped my boys with the Pinewood Derby, so I had a bunch of slabs of leftover lead. :D I loaded that puppy up, and sent it back. Probably cost them $20. LOL

Print is dead. I got some subscriptions for mileage on an airline I don't fly much, and then at the end a message popped up saying, want another one? It was for Sports Illustrated, 100 miles. Giving it away, just to justify the few ads they're able to sell (it's so thin, it's like a newsletter).

Anyway, not just ESPN, in this case. So now we've got a pile of magazines around the house nobody reads and we throw away every couple weeks. Just doing our part to kill some trees. God's work.

I have been receiving this magazine for three years now, I have never paid for it and have no idea why I keep getting it. I give them to my middle schoolers

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

does your parakeet require reading material at the bottom of his cage?

does your parakeet require reading material at the bottom of his cage?

I would think that, considering it's FESPN, that that would be redundant.

Don't know about you but I usually try to exit the bathroom feeling LESS dirty, not more.

You got me there. Actually, I wouldn't want to be seen entering a bathroom with an ESPN magazine. Scratch that, anywhere.... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing